MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
Gotta keep pushing that Steam wishlist! If you can, please help the game succeed by taking a minute to put it on your wishlist.

Here is the link:

Look how happy it makes Daphne when you do it:
And when Daphne dances like that, it makes me very happy. :p:):love:

adsfk

Oct 5, 2020
If you use the save file on the first screen, is it correct that you can release all galleries? All galleries have not been released
What should I do?

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
some good news about the video mod?
to the dev that is creating the video mod: can you just make the renders better instead of integrating the ai like you said in your post? i would like to start playing the game with it
i'm on it.
I'm working on my free time, please be patient
the whole point of using "AI" (it's more like DeepLearning) is to achieve the best result while not having to tune parameters on every scene.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
riiight... so I'm gonna need some explaining on the end...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it's a comedy, but yeah... either I missed something or it just doesn't make sense.
It should make sense in the rules I've established (just cuz this stuff never actually works irl)

It's following a hybrid of Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban and groundhogs day

Check this out if you want to see more:

(Ive attempted to land this game in the "self-consistent" category)

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
It should make sense in the rules I've established (just cuz this stuff never actually works irl)

It's following a hybrid of Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban and groundhogs day

Check this out if you want to see more:

(Ive attempted to land this game in the "self-consistent" category)
Yeah thanks I've seen it, I'm a time travel buff... I kind of posed the question in a very stupid way though (I was a bit sleepy), but you kind of answered anyways, the problem is you mixed a time loop with other types of time travel, let me explain:

Oh and lastly, I'll repeat it once more, the game shouldn't be tagged as a VN, because it's very much a sandbox game... or at least put the sandbox tag I guess... I was a bit pissed off at first 'cause I was not expecting sandbox stuff (I really don't like 'em).

Last edited:
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Yeah thanks I've seen it, I'm a time travel buff... I kind of posed the question in a very stupid way though (I was a bit sleepy), but you kind of answered anyways, the problem is you mixed a time loop with other types of time travel, let me explain:

Oh and lastly, I'll repeat it once more, the game shouldn't be tagged as a VN, because it's very much a sandbox game... or at least put the sandbox tag I guess... I was a bit pissed off at first 'cause I was not expecting sandbox stuff (I really don't like 'em).
You definitely have it figured out. I have tried to grant myself some leeway through narrative. Such as mysterious cause effect/butterfly effect things moving across timelines (zeta stat increases, lexxx's physical state etc). As for the other parts of it, there is some key narrative still missing. So you wont be able to solve the whole thing just yet. So I guess you have to stay tuned to Sexbot Recalibrated!

In the end, it is a vessel for sexy times. but it should be a fun way to get to them

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
In the end, it is a vessel for sexy times. but it should be a fun way to get to them
yeah of course, I get it... that's why I said I was thinking waaay too much about it... but that's how I get with timey wimey shit... I get really anal with time travel stories... I absolutely despise Looper because of how bad the time travel is in that one :p

I appreciated this game taking more from Primer than something like Looper =)

Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 249 Votes