Rusoskibi

Aug 13, 2024
En SEXBOT puede decirme como guardar las galerías desbloqueadas porque cada vez que hago un reinicio del tiempo reviso la galería y están las desbloqueadas pero cuando salgo del juego y la vuelta a abrir están bloqueadas. Si alguien me puede decir como guardar las galerías o si alguien tiene el juego con todas las galerías desbloqueadas en Android me lo podeis decir porfa.

Feb 19, 2019
Llamamann I just wanted to let you know that you can sell the game for less in other platforms than steam, so you shouldn't worry about having it up on patreon. You are just not allowed to sell steam keys for less. That is to ensure you aren't just abusing steam by generating keys for your games for free and then selling it elsewhere.

dimshit

Sep 9, 2022
Sexbot v1.5
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native low-fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here are some examples of what you can expect ( ) :

Disclaimer: this game contained a lot of native animations with very low framerates (below 20 fps , sometimes even 8fps)
Although interpolation can be most of the time very effective, you might notice interpolation artefacts due to very-low fps vids used as inputs
I made a quick playthrough with my mod but I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

This mod will be reworked soon for the final version as better AI models are now available, expect less artefacts and better overall quality

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which scene that dev remove cz patreon rules ??

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes