• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sexorcist Academy [Final] [Miel] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,51 GB

Compressed Size PC: 322 MB
sexorcist_academy-1.3.5-pc-crunched.zip: -

FYI: X-Ray Shots and Peeing Scenes can be disabled in the Options!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Just FYI: Peeing Scenes can be disabled in the Options!

>Miel
>no urination tag
>hopes rise
>image 7
>hopes fall harder than the stock market during the Great Depression

Every time. I never learn, do I.
I feel this. While generic I could probably get a fap or 2 out of their games if not for the constant piss.
Oh look, it's the Miel game for there is only ever really one Miel game repeated ad nauseam. I don't even need to play to know there are going to be girls pissing while being fucked, nose hooks, and the girls eating out of a dog bowl. I guess if I had to give Miel credit for anything it's that they're consistent.
>piercings
>piss
pass
i am not saying people shouldn't enjoy them, i am just saying they are very repetitive, i can probably guess half the content: ""mindbreak", bj with pubes stuck to face, pissing and cumming in a bowl for them to drink, nosehooks piercings and or womb tattoos, pissing while in their vagina, public sex, milking"
Edit: forgot to add, the girls also probably pissing a lot, and forgot bj piss drinking
*sigh*
another one of these. they'd be pretty decent, if it weren't for the piss in literally every scene. I can't believe there's such a big audience for that, why not at least make it so, that it could be turned off?
Ah Japan, land of pissing during sex and dick cheese.

BBGunna

Aug 27, 2018
Miel is such a weird company for me, on paper I should love them. Their games are basically all the fetishes I love, corruption, nose-hooks, some degradation and great pregnancy content. They're prolific, the art is nice and the stories are silly but decent enough. Yet something about them never clicks, maybe cause the stories are usually just decent and never more, maybe it's because they're so predictable and reuse the same ideas over and over. Unlike others in this thread I don't really have anything against them, but I never feel like I have to play their games.

Maybe kinetic novels just don't do it for me, I guess I like at least some degree of choice and "gameplay"(even if VN's aren't really games in the traditional sense but meh) Still, I can certainly understand the appeal, they seem to be the Mcdonalds of Hentai VN's, some people love it some despise, but most just see it as serviceable fast food. And like Mcdonalds Miel is pretty consistent, if you liked one, you'll probably like them all. Still as a preg fan, glad someone goes all in on the fetish and doesn't just lazily slap it on as a bad end or 1 cg end game thing, just don't find their games that interesting outside some nice art and neat fetishes.

Tldr: This seems like a game in which I'd rather just look at a CG rip than actually play.

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone and Edvin

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
whichone
I wrote a MUCH longer text, but then I realized that this childish debate is below my level and I did not want to fall to your level. So I'll end this discussion with something simple that even a child would understand.

A blue man and a red man live in the same street.
The red man hates dogs and loves cats.
The blue man loves cats and hates dogs.

Since you seem to have a patent for the truth, you can certainly tell me which one has the right opinion.
Because their opinions on the same thing are contradictory, according to your logic, one of them has a wrong opinion.
You stated that opinions cannot be wrong.
I gave examples where they specifically can be.
Opinions are not automatically precluded from being governed by facts.
Quite obviously, this only applies where objective facts are available to do so.
You can hold an opinion contrary to facts, but you would be wrong to do so & your opinion would be indisputably wrong.
Try reading The Accuracy Principle.

Nowhere did I present any logic which supports your claim, that one of them should be wrong.
The only logic I presented, showed that some opinions (those contrary to universal facts) can be disproven, therefore proven incorrect.
I even gave examples which directly prove your claim, that "opinions cannot be wrong", to be blatantly incorrect.
As for your idiotic example, neither of those are opinions. :FacePalm:
Perhaps you should seek to elevate your understanding? Particularly before attempting to belittle others. :WeSmart: :KEK:

Hate & love are both emotions, not opinions. :FacePalm:
Liking one thing and disliking something else is a personal preference, not an opinion. :FacePalm:
You prefer one thing because of your opinion.
I prefer dogs because, in my opinion, they are more loyal.
That I prefer dogs, is a personal fact. I do.
That dogs are more loyal, or better, that is an opinion.
Loyalty can be substantiated, or disproven, by general observation of the 2 species. This opinion can be proven, correct or incorrect.
Better cannot. So, better for what reasons? These reasons may be opinions, they may be facts. This opinion cannot be proven, or disproven, unless universal, objective measurements are agreed upon.

An example of what you're trying to show, would be for something which is completely subjective.
In my opinion, chocolate flavour is the best ice cream.
There are no universal facts to be contradicted here. It's subjective.
So does not disprove what I said, at all.

As another example for you, to hopefully allow you to discern the difference:
Joe Bloggs is President of Country A.
In my opinion he is not president. I refuse to recognise him as such. = My opinion is wrong, he is president. My refusal to recognise this, does not alter the fact.
In my opinion he is not fit to be president. = My opinion is subjectively correct, for me.
There's a clear difference. One is blatantly wrong. The other is correct from an individual perspective.
Both are opinions.

An opinion can be formed without using facts or knowledge.
If facts exist which contradict the opinion, then the opinion is objectively wrong.
The only opinions that cannot be determined to be true or false, are those where their validity is not able to be objectively tested.

An opinion of "Mars is too far to travel to." is objectively incorrect.
An opinion of "Mars is too far for me to travel to." is not, necessarily.
The limitations of the subjective nature of this can still be tested and defined, so the opinion can be proven, or disproven.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Sorry to disappoint there bud, but using only half of what I said in an argument is a no-no. Let me add the rest for you real quick
Still does not alter the fact, that he's not presenting an opinion on this game.
He's simply providing a generic opinion of the dev's other products and applying it to this specific game.
I appreciate that, if all of the dev's other games contain the same thing, it's a fair guess to expect them in this one, but it's still just a guess & does not necessarily apply here.
As his list of things from other games did not.
He presented 3 kinks & only one of them, pissing, was a running theme in the game.
Even this can be deactivated, from the menu.
So his generic criticism was wrong for this game & does not apply, here.
If he had played the game, he would have known that.

The same bottom line still exists: If someone does not like Miel games, what do they hope to accomplish by going into a Miel game's thread and bashing it?
Are they attempting to save people, who do enjoy it, from the (in their opinion) terrible dev? Or are they simply trying to provoke them?
If people want to generically bash the dev, go ahead, I have no problem with that.
Just create an "I hate Miel games" thread and do it in an appropriate place.
This thread, is for discussion of this game.
Opinions and facts rarely go hand in hand. All opinions are unsubstantiated, as opinion relies on the wants and feelings of the holder.
EVERYONE is entitled to utter their opinions, even if factually wrong, but should be wary the consequences if they do, as not all opinions are safe to utter or welcome by ones peers. Even all the flat eathers, racists, bigots and other such fools, so they may be shunned by their own community even more. Let them become the pariahs they ought to be. It's actually better to have them openly doing so, than to have them lurking in the shadows, where they fester and grow.
I disagree.
Opinions are not all unsubstantiated.
Opinions do not need to be based on facts. This does not mean that they cannot be.
If I base my opinion on established facts, then it is substantiated &, therefore, more likely to be correct and worthy of holding/voicing.
If the established facts are contrary to my opinion, well, then the opposite is also true.
Chocolate, in my opinion, being the best flavour for ice cream is entirely substantiated. I have tasted all other flavours and this is the one that I like the most.
This subjective opinion is a personal fact.

Also, giving a voice to these idiots (racists, bigots, sexists, homophobes, etc.) & enabling them is what's directly led to their growth.
Just take a look at the racism problem in the Premier League, which has risen dramatically over recent years.
I agree that it's better to have them out in the light, anonymity is a major problem, but this presents its own problem.
It used to be that each village had an idiot. There they would be shunned & isolated.
Now there are online communities of them. Now they self validate and grow.
They may get shunned by others, but now there are enough of them together that it doesn't matter to them, anymore.
"So what if the whole village thinks I'm an idiot? I've got 10 x the village population who agree with me, online."
The reason I mentioned them, is because freedom of speech does not equally apply, to all.
A lot of their "opinions", if voiced in a public place, would constitute a "hate crime".

If someone's opinion is that "all people of sexual persuasion X/skin colour X/gender X are lesser beings", then all I need to do is find one person, from the specific grouping, who has accomplished more with their life, to objectively prove that opinion incorrect.

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
whichone
"Objective truth" is based only on the consent of the majority.
If something is considered true, it does not necessarily mean that it is true.
A thousand years ago, the vast majority of people agreed that the earth was round.
So this view was accepted as true.

Anyway, again, I ran into shortcomings in the English language because I can't find the right words in your language.
I think my English is pretty good, but the deep philosophical debates are very close to my limits.

In any case, your opinion is an expression of your personal feelings, and unless you choose to lie intentionally, it is always correct. Although the reality may not correspond to your opinions, in your eyes they are definitely true. Therefore, when someone writes a review of a game, it is always true, because it reflects the impressions that the game left in them.

P.S.
Sometimes I may have trouble understanding the subtlest nuances of English grammar, but I'm pretty sure the following sentences are perfectly fine and grammatically correct.

Blue man: What is your opinion on dogs?
Red man: I hate them!

Ayarush

Sep 15, 2019
Just FYI: Peeing Scenes can be disabled in the Options!
oh, what a pleasant surprise, thx for the information. time to give this a shot
Is this new or were there other miel games like this? the ones I've played don't seem to have that function

Reactions: "CJ"

leetstig

May 20, 2021
Is this new or were there other miel games like this? the ones I've played don't seem to have that function
It's not, it's only a feature on the Cherry Kiss localizations, they started doing it fair few games ago I think.

Reactions: "CJ"

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
P.S.
Sometimes I may have trouble understanding the subtlest nuances of English grammar, but I'm pretty sure the following sentences are perfectly fine and grammatically correct.

Blue man: What is your opinion on dogs?
Red man: I hate them!
No, that's an expression of the emotion you feel towards them.
Not an opinion of them.
If you hate them, you hate them. If that emotion is what you feel, then it's a fact for you, not an opinion.
You do not hate something, as an opinion. Equally, when you fall in love with someone, it's not your opinion, either.
You hate, or love something because of your opinion of it.

Why do you hate them?
Because I think they smell. They drop hair everywhere & shit all over the place.
That's where opinions on dogs come into play.

I never once said that "all" opinions can be proven incorrect. Some, which are entirely subjective and are not contrary to established facts, cannot.
The argument I responded to, was that "none" can be proven incorrect.
I provided examples of ones which can.
Providing one example of an opinion which cannot be disproven, does not mean that none can be incorrect. It just means that the particular one you mentioned cannot be.
Whereas, providing examples of ones which can be disproven, categorically proves that some can be indisputably proven incorrect.
This disproves that none can be incorrect.
They simply can be.

They used to think that, if you sailed too far in one direction, you would sail off the edge of the world.
That was their opinion, their belief. It was never a fact.
Their opinion was wrong.

Some people think that certain races, or sexual preferences, or even genders, are lesser than their own race/preference/gender.
This is their opinion.
Are you telling me that you think their opinion is correct?
It objectively is not correct. It can be conclusively disproven.
Even if their own, limited personal experience reinforces their opinion, it still cannot be generically applied to all.

Religions and atheism, another set of contrary opinions.
Only one of them can be correct.
Ergo, by deduction, the other must be incorrect.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote