2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
he may mean differents positions in sex scenes and maybe different povs, in almost all the games you have made so far i think the most you needed to improv was the pov of the sex scenes, even if it is a bit sad that you dropped all the other projects.... i think this will not solve your problem since i still think a male mc with maybe "incest" is what make the most money in patreon is the right choice, i wish you luck ;)

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
If you were just making a joke I apologize it just annoys me when I hear people complain about their sex lives (married or not) when there's always things you can do to improve your situation. Like communication is so key, and if you can't communicate your frustrations why are you even together (this is a general question, not targeted at you).
I appreciate your take on it, mate. For what it's worth, I feel the same way (although sometimes it can feel like work, but usually it's heaven). When I wrote it I was thinking of Al Bundy of 'Married... with Children'. Just a giggle. Cheers.

Reactions: Vortex5000

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Could you explain what you mean? More sex scenes in general? More dialogue choices during sex scenes? More variety in the sex scenes?
a bit of each. i definitely want anal, oral, vaginal, rimming, assjobs, titjobs, breast feeding. what i do NOT want is: scat, piss, blood play, bdsm or anything else along those lines! i cannot stress how much i want those to be left out!

D-Leet

Sep 14, 2017
I'll wait until I fall in love with a game from this developer again and will be disappointed again because he leaves it again.

Ibis

Jun 2, 2018
always the same boring models are used, you guys get so many money is it so hard to buy a morph addon and a new model? ...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I don't really understand why female protag is such a problem for many people?
I'm sitting here waiting for someone to back up these hyperbolic statements with proof. Who are all these people that "hate" female protags? Some of the best games on this site have only female protags.
Is it like when idiots constantly crying about the "lack of women" leads in movies and claim its misogyny? Ignoring the thousands of movies that have female leads.
The only reason I dropped high school crush is because after grinding over 20 times(restarting and save scumming) I just could not get pregnant no matter how hard I tried.
And now he switched over to rpgm. :WutFace:Gotta tell you if doing this was your plan to get rich like other devs, you're in no danger. Wish you luck.

Reactions: Thermophob

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
The scenes need some acceleration. My god some of them are actually becoming painful to watch. Even with adjusting the settings.
The scenes are good mind you, but let me have more controls to get to the good stuff.
You can turn off the auto forward to gain full control over the speed at which you read (you just have to progress the text manually like you normally do) if you want. That doesn't seem to be clear enough to a lot of people though, so I'll try to make it a little clearer in the intro in the next version of the game

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Why RPGM and not Renpy?
RPGM supports being put online because it's coded in JavaScript. Ren'py can't run over the internet (because it's coded in Python). And I wanted to try putting this game on online platforms such as Newgrounds because not everyone wants to download games to play them offline. Some just want to play online

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
just tried the game,all what i can say is this game got the same issue as the other games of the same dev.
their games got great stories,however the lack of CGs makes the game so mush looks like text based,and i wish seriously they avoid animations since their models looks lifeless..and how funny her face was when she masturbates"NO OFFENSE" all their games i played was interesting in parts and i think more CGs = more life to their games and that for sure will save ton of texts and make the game less boring(for text based games haters) "PST" "all what i said was a silly opinion of a fan of Bright Sun Studios" love you guys:firstimekiss:

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I know what you mean, so please see this post:

All you said is true, but there are reasons why develops go for multiple projects. Since I started developing my own games, I've learned the sometimes very different mindsets players and developers have.

As a player, I totally understand not wanting to wait for an update of a game you like because a developer is working on something else. But look at it from a developer's viewpoint for a second: What do you do if a game that is well-liked does not bring in nearly enough money to justify continued development? Do you keep developing it purely for the people who liked it and want to continue while working against a financial loss each month? Or do you try to create a second project that you hope will become more popular that might bring in the money required to also support the first project?

I'm not trying to justify starting so many projects. That certainly was a mistake on my part and that's why I've decided to cancel all my projects now. But I am trying to explain that there is/was a reasonable well-reasoned reason behind the decision. It might look like developers like me keep switching projects because they dislike they once they created before that. But that isn't the case (at least not for most projects). The sad fact is that creating games is a job for most developers, not a hobby project. So finances play a big part in that, whether the players like it or not
Guess it's just different perspectives. I'm making peanuts on my game, but those who have reached out and pledged really do like it so I have a moral, not legal, obligation to see it through completion which I have every intention of doing. I'm still unsure why many keep quoting production costs unless they're paying for artists/writers. I obviously don't know your finances, so if you're struggling to eat and afford a roof over your head then there's nothing wrong with trying new things just to make a living. I have a good job so my project will be seeing completion even if the financial support for it isn't strong.

Onto your games though, I really like that you're constantly exploring different stories away from the cookie cutter ones we normally see pop up on this forum. Best of luck to your project!

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
High school crush simulator had awesome potential but if it wasn't making money I think that's because there was too much grind for too little reward. We had some good masturbation scenes but the closest we got to Ava was some boob play and listening through a bathroom door. Slow burn can be nice but there should be some way to let off extra energy besides just masturbating.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I see pregnancy in the tags, with the game so early in development I know it won't be in the game right out the gate. How will it be implemented in the future, will it be in endings only or will the MC get pregnant as a game mechanic? I also read about there being a futa power, so will the MC be able to impregnate NPCs?

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Hmm, I keep getting an error when the protag masturbates in bed on the first night. It says: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote