3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Tirumba

Nov 1, 2017
how do i unlock the beach? is the only thing stopping me
First, you need to help Penelope getting a room. Talk to her at the garden at dusk on several days until she tells you she'd rather have a better place to stay than the tent. Then talk to Keeper to unlock her farm (VB 75).
After that, go to the garden door and the character will talk about a place to swim. Go back to Keeper and the beach will be available for development (VB 80).

Reactions: batanegra

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm stuck with Honey Pop , says to convince her to play concert...but I think I've visited every place where I can find her but don';t have that option...anyone know what do to?

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
I tried playing the game but it is broken for me (V0.4.2). Tried downloading from different sources with the same result: the mermaid quest crashes every time when i need to find the items (if i click ignore 3 times it seems to succeed), sal is never in the diner, the cow girl is never in the garden...and maybe some other things i dunno about. I'm gonna delete this version and wait for a patch or some advice.

Thx!

Reactions: Mermaid Broth

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
I tried playing the game but it is broken for me (V0.4.2). Tried downloading from different sources with the same result: the mermaid quest crashes every time when i need to find the items (if i click ignore 3 times it seems to succeed), sal is never in the diner, the cow girl is never in the garden...and maybe some other things i dunno about. I'm gonna delete this version and wait for a patch or some advice.

Thx!
I just found the Sal bug, I'll look into these other ones and get a patch out soon. Thank you for reporting this.

RedPotatoe

Feb 20, 2020
I don´t know if it is a bug, but the game tells me to help Cindy and Honey in reception and I don´t see any new option

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sexus Resort [v0.4.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.78 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.76 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 497 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 480 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
dont know if its a glitch or what, but not able to find anyone in the diner, or anyone in their rooms, saying no one is in there

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Having cowgirls in the game without lactation and MC drinking their milk in a scene is almost an act of heresy. HOW DARE YOU?! There are bells and everything! Make it happen! If such a scene exists in the game, add more. You will be properly rewarded for your efforts. Might as well try this heresy version for now...

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Yeah, whatever this bug is preventing me from completing tasks. I'll go visit Cindy on the beach and after the scene completed it just threw me to the gallery not completing the event.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Yea after sex scene, the gallery pops up but I got everyone up to the level that I need to do things on the beach and now I am stuck at the beach but after sex scene, the gallery pops up but It not letting me go back to the hotel

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes