3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
On the Girl Guide my objective for Honey Hop is to "Talk to her in the lobby", I took a peak in the code and it says she's supposed to be there at Dusk, but only before the garden is open, but since that's one of the easiest things to open I had it before she even arrived so now she's just always in the diner during Dusk. Am I just screwed out of getting that scene cause I built the garden too fast?
Noted, I'll fix this in the next patch by adding the quest dialogue to Honey when she's outside.

helixfossil

Jan 8, 2018
Yo, I think the Sal Quest bugged out... Whenever I try and visit her room she's not there

E: nevermind, i had to purposely fail and re-do the quest and then it worked

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I really appreciate it when a game has the monster girl tag and the content actually centers on those types of characters. So many games with that tag have like 5-6 humans and 1-2 token monster girls with a only few scenes each. That bums me out.

Keep up the great work!

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
haven't played this game for a while, and it appears a lot has changed. Some of it is good, and some is very annoying.
Good - gallery! That is great thanks for that. Also the animation is great as well and I am enjoying the story as a whole.
Bad - What to do... So there is a hint system that doesn't really help, as I did many of the things already but I can't unlock the new things due to how the game was updated. I really don't feel like starting a new game for this and "cheat" to unlock all the scenes.
I honestly have no idea how to get the scenes for many of the things now, as my hints are just help at reception...

Yuluoscar

Aug 26, 2019
Love this game, super solid animations and character models. Recently had a problem in playing 4.4 where i finished all the content except for Honeys movie theater scene and she never appears in the lobby anymore so it seems i cant get the gallery on that fully completed. Just minor suggestion on making that more available or locking out other scenes until prerequisite ones like that are completed (Just an example for other characters too, the story didnt feel to flow as well because you can skip to further scenes with enough vb points and bypass the earlier dialogue so having some things locked a bit more would make it make more sense.)

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
haven't played this game for a while, and it appears a lot has changed. Some of it is good, and some is very annoying.
Good - gallery! That is great thanks for that. Also the animation is great as well and I am enjoying the story as a whole.
Bad - What to do... So there is a hint system that doesn't really help, as I did many of the things already but I can't unlock the new things due to how the game was updated. I really don't feel like starting a new game for this and "cheat" to unlock all the scenes.
I honestly have no idea how to get the scenes for many of the things now, as my hints are just help at reception...
I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

If you completed the beach content the Keeper should talk to you in the lobby about the reception. The reception is gated behind an event with Penelope (the cow lady), so if you talk to her it should open up the rest of the content.

Hope that helps, if you still can't proceed let me know!

Mermaid Broth

Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2019
Mermaid Broth
Uh.... Can you tell us when you add a real new update? Were is a new fap-fap material.... Boring.... :(
Next update (besides bug fixes) will get the ball rolling on the next area of the resort + some new girls. There will be at least one new sex scene in that one, it will focus on Sal. After that I'll be introducing new girls + new content for other girls.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
On the Girl Guide my objective for Honey Hop is to "Talk to her in the lobby", I took a peak in the code and it says she's supposed to be there at Dusk, but only before the garden is open, but since that's one of the easiest things to open I had it before she even arrived so now she's just always in the diner during Dusk. Am I just screwed out of getting that scene cause I built the garden too fast?
If you are confident enough to edit the file then save a copy of of "script.rpy" somewhere else as backup, then change line #2871 (per Notepad++) from

if day >= 2 and gardenopen == 0:
to
if day >= 2 and gardenopen >= 0:

The difference being changing the first equals sign to a greater than sign. That changes the statement to "greater than or equal to" and there she is in the lobby when it's appropriate

(at least it worked for me)

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

If you completed the beach content the Keeper should talk to you in the lobby about the reception. The reception is gated behind an event with Penelope (the cow lady), so if you talk to her it should open up the rest of the content.

Hope that helps, if you still can't proceed let me know!
Ok so I didn't realize there was one scene in reception (on the board) that i didn't do. Now it is all done and I got the Penelope scene and now I need to speak to keeper, but i guess that's the end of the version?
Also I noticed I don't have all scenes according to the gallery.
Anyone know how to get these?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Ok so I didn't realize there was one scene in reception (on the board) that i didn't do. Now it is all done and I got the Penelope scene and now I need to speak to keeper, but i guess that's the end of the version?
Also I noticed I don't have all scenes according to the gallery.
Anyone know how to get these?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With the princess, after you buy all (or almost all) of the hallway decorations a new option in her menu shows up iirc.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Is the group sex (assuming its the scene from the previews) avoidable? Would rather not play any sharing content
Short answer: No, iirc it's required for plot progression, but it's not actually sharing.
Long answer: All the dudes in that scene are the player plus a bunch of temporary magical clones of the player that get merged back into him when the scene ends.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes