3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I am trapped in the beach. I already had sex with everyone but princess, but i can't interact with her more than once. Anyone knows what to do ?

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I am trapped in the beach. I already had sex with everyone but princess, but i can't interact with her more than once. Does anyone know what to do?
Might want to save the game and wait until the Developer has a look at the game. It should be fine in the next update.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Compressed Size Win/Linux: 497 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 480 MB: MEGA -
Malwarebytes Browser Guard gives this message when I try to visit Mixdrop site:

Website blocked due to trojan
Website blocked: mixdrop.sx
Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this website because it may contain malware activity.
We strongly recommend you do not continue.

Perhaps change that for some another site?

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
having some issues here and there never seeing sal in her diner or getting glitch reading for the mini game...should i just redownload and see if that fix it?

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
I'm incredibly intrigued by the idea of a black-and-white/monochrome girl.
I wonder if that says something about me...

Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
Sexus Resort [v0.4.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.78 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.76 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 497 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 480 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Why 0.4.2? 0.4.4 is actual version

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
think i figrued something else out. I deleted it and downloaded from a diffrent source on here and not it let me see sal...might even work for the other glitches...i recommend using the mega link

Toolman6971

Aug 27, 2018
I'm enjoying the game, but the MC shadow effect is really bad imo. I'd rather not be able to see penetration than the shadow. It takes you out of the moment.

LD1523

Aug 17, 2020
Enjoying the game so far, but ran into trouble with Sal2. Whenever I try to 'Clean the Counter' option it does the scene, but the time never moves forward and I can't tell if that means the event doesn't register in the game or not.

I don't know if I need to do this to continue Sal's story or not, so if anyone can help or point out the obvious that I'm missing I'd really appreciate it!

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
On the Girl Guide my objective for Honey Hop is to "Talk to her in the lobby", I took a peak in the code and it says she's supposed to be there at Dusk, but only before the garden is open, but since that's one of the easiest things to open I had it before she even arrived so now she's just always in the diner during Dusk. Am I just screwed out of getting that scene cause I built the garden too fast?

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes