3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
What version? 0.4.4 SHOULD fix this.
Hello, great game & images (though a little slow-paced on things based on increasing vibes with NPCs).

Could I suggest:

• Releasing ver. 0.4.4 on your Patreon.
  • Creating a patch-files update from 0.4.2 (most recent compressed) to 0.4.4 and releasing that also. I successfully copied ver 0.4.4 non-image files onto compressed ver 0.4.2 install, but that required downloading full 0.4.4, and would miss if images added or materially modified.

Reactions: Mermaid Broth
Feb 20, 2018
It's a really good game, but the lack of content since my last play (months ago) is kind of a little disappointing.
This game has enough potential to be as good as, if not better, Mythic M*nor or H*rem Hotel.
Keep up the good work :)
Does anyone knows what the code is about, or how to change MC' name ?

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
It's a really good game, but the lack of content since my last play (months ago) is kind of a little disappointing.
This game has enough potential to be as good as, if not better, Mythic M*nor or H*rem Hotel.
Keep up the good work :)
Does anyone knows what the code is about, or how to change MC' name ?
The MC name can be set to what you want at new game start ("What is your name? {i}(Press ENTER to use '[default_player_name]'){/i}").

If you want to change it after that, you'd need to activate the Console and set player_name = "(MC's new name)".

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1624241626226.png

0.4.5 Release

Bug fix! 0.4.5 should be the last bug fix patch before new content.
Changelog:
  • You may now start Honey's movie quest in either the lobby or the garden.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1625195405649.png

0.4.6 Release

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
This patch adds a quest to expand the resort with the Keeper and Cindy. It also adds a connected quest featuring Sal. I had a lot of fun with this one, new residents coming soon!
Patch Notes:
  • New Construction quest line appears in the lobby after helping Sal at the reception
  • 3 part quest added featuring Sal and the Sexus' network.
  • One new sex scene added as reward
  • A few new images added as a reward as well at the end of the construction quest line.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Sexus Resort [v0.5.1 Public] [Mermaid Broth] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.13 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 580 MB

Original Mac Size: 2.11 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 562 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Short answer: No, iirc it's required for plot progression, but it's not actually sharing.
Long answer: All the dudes in that scene are the player plus a bunch of temporary magical clones of the player that get merged back into him when the scene ends.
Good to know I already wanted to put the game on ignore after seeing that picture.

hawk eye

Jun 29, 2017
Anyone knows about codes, in the menu section there's an option setting and codes
I don't know any codes

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
It's been a long while since I tried playing this so I may be misremembering but, wasn't the intro a little more interactive back in the day?
Also, in the first mermaid VB quest she says 'the tides were surpsingly strong'.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Short answer: No, iirc it's required for plot progression, but it's not actually sharing.
Long answer: All the dudes in that scene are the player plus a bunch of temporary magical clones of the player that get merged back into him when the scene ends.
Is a smart way to have multiple dicks without people calling ntr...but to be truthful, i'm not fan of the sausage fest, even if all the dicks are from the mc itself

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes