3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
This game is missing a sandbox tag
No it is not....
SandBox is more likily for games aka "Summer Saga"....
Were is realy a lot of free actions and chouse were is you want to go....
But here.... Nope.... It like normal VN with warious choses time-by-time, but real, it not SB....

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Ashtere

Aug 18, 2019
No it is not....
SandBox is more likily for games aka "Summer Saga"....
Were is realy a lot of free actions and chouse were is you want to go....
But here.... Nope.... It like normal VN with warious choses time-by-time, but real, it not SB....
I disagree, apparently the developer also disagrees. Personally, I would much rather play a straightforward VN with no obscure navigation options, time-based events or grinding. That's why I watch for the sandbox tag. Anyway, I noticed the tag has been added so thanks.

But I still finished this one and it was decent enough to endure some grind. Would like more Mary content, it seemed kinda short. But that is what you get when there's many different girls, content gets spread a bit thin.

This is indeed a sandbox game

JJEX7

Jul 21, 2018
Mermaid Broth I stumbled upon your game by pure accident, and I am glad that I did. I really enjoyed the journey and the variety of options available to one. Each of the girls were gorgeous and had their own quirks and edges. Plus I loved sprucing up the resort (through enhancements). The animations were great, although I did not like the ones which had shadows/apparitions (of the MC) during intercourse. Solid model of the MC would have been better or at least showing the expansion/movement of the genitals during coitus would have made them more realistic/enjoyable. And a big thumps up for more group scenes (this website could use more DPs and GBs). You may have already thought of this or heard this from someone but I think that this game could use more backstories/histories for each of the girls (similar to honey hop, that was well done!), and some antagonists (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
). All in all, you have created a solid game, and I sincerely hope that this gets more support from the community. Keep rocking and keep growing! Stay safe! Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mermaid Broth

CUolyDE

Oct 26, 2020
Anyone else not able to start Penelopes Potion Quest? The Keeper told me to speak to her, i have all the Beach Dates finished and the Clue for her only tells me to get her Help with the Potion. I have spent days (ingame) helping her and talking to her at every daytime but never get an option to start the quest with her

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
would have been nice to actually see a guy's body instead of just a dick dangling from a see through body...the footjob or some sex scenes with see through mc don't even feel like sex scenes :HideThePain:

especially the sex scenes where mc is behind the girl...basically feels like the girl in twerking (those scenes don't even show mc's dick or anything)...could use some alternate angles with mc's body to actually make it look like a sex scene...some side, front (girl front pov), top angle shots or even mc pov (1st person)

the see through might have worked too if it had mc's skin color as see through (instead of black transparent body) as well as a penis to actually make it look like a sex scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
some bugs

- while launching the game...."mermaidpuzz_hourglass" is at 2 locations

- princess's footjob script.rpy line 9247: show prinfootcum movie with dissolve....need to remove the movie from that line

suggestion: you should really hide movies after you've played them...otherwise they keep playing on the background and cause unnecessary lag...alternatively you can use scene instead of show for the movies so they don't stack on top of each other

Last edited:
Reactions: Mermaid Broth

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
thanks for the update good game sexy girls , love to see more demon/alien monster girls in it

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
lowered my vb to 30, still nothing
If that's the event I think it is there should have been a work around added a couple patches ago
v.0.4.5 - You may now start Honey's movie quest in either the lobby or the garden.
I haven't actually tried it out myself but after she stops showing up in the lobby you should be able to find her in the garden to complete that event (I think it was in the afternoon or evening).

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
If that's the event I think it is there should have been a work around added a couple patches ago
v.0.4.5 - You may now start Honey's movie quest in either the lobby or the garden.
I haven't actually tried it out myself but after she stops showing up in the lobby you should be able to find her in the garden to complete that event (I think it was in the afternoon or evening).
found in the garden, ingame guide needs to be updated

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes