3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Funkym4ster

Jan 8, 2018
Anyone else got issues with Mary? Girl guide tells me to talk to her in her room but when no matter the time of day she's always not inside

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sexus Resort [v0.5.0 Public] [Mermaid Broth] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,08 GB / 565 MB - SexusResort-0.5.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 548 MB - SexusResort-0.5.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
a bug

you can start the C.o.C quest event without even having the talk with Keeper or acquiring the duplication potion

raikou34

Aug 13, 2020
a bug

you can start the C.o.C quest event without even having the talk with Keeper or acquiring the duplication potion
How do you start the event in the first place? I just acquired the duplication potion ingredients from Penelope and then nothing. Can't talk to the Keeper.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
How do you start the event in the first place? I just acquired the duplication potion ingredients from Penelope and then nothing. Can't talk to the Keeper.
then you've probably already done the event once (or more)...as the condition to activate it through the keeper is that it shouldn't have been done before
if you know how to enable console type
$ quest1confirm = 0 and you should be able to see the quest

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 816 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Crow537

Jan 11, 2018
Every time I try to skip the scenes that i have already done the game crashes and quits and sometimes it happens if i just click too fast.

unblossomed

Jan 6, 2020
There seems to be quite a number of events that can be done before their "annoncement". such as mary arriving at the hotel before her last bedroom scene.

Zeeig

Nov 22, 2017
can't wait for that slime cube to be the next resident! looove me some slimes girls!

Maybe one day they'll add music to the erotic scenes, for now some jazz is on standby

Last edited:

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Sooo little new content between 0.4.0 and 0.5.0, it's disappointing af -.- Other games offer much more content in the same time/ big updates.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Wasn't too bad for the most part but the surprise ntr from a goddamn plant was bs! Lol. Should maybe tag that too.

Nightbreaze

Jul 19, 2021
Hope to see the pictures when the mc wakes up as events:
Princess, Sal and honey in the garden.
Keeper, Sal and Cindy in the gym.
Keeper and Cindy watching TV and lastly Princess, honey and peno.. at the beach.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So my girl guide says help Sal at reception, but she never shows up at any time, only Cindy is ever at reception.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
first time playing this game how grindy is it?
Like trying to use an angle grinder on reinforced concrete, I do like this game, but fuck, you do do a lot of the same things to move a quest, I can't tell you how many times I have been following Cindy in the tunnel.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes