VN Others Completed Shabura ♥ Rental ~My Slutty Sisters’ Super Erotic Lessons & Brother for Rent Life~ [Final] [Atelier Kaguya]

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the second endings? Cause I'm currently trying to get her's but I keep getting the first one do I need to start a new game?

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the second endings? Cause I'm currently trying to get her's but I keep getting the first one do I need to start a new game?
Don't give your Virginity to them in the beginng, just give it to someone else and then choose the character you want from the Map Screen. That goes for every Character.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Don't give your Virginity to them in the beginng, just give it to someone else and then choose the character you want from the Map Screen. That goes for every Character.
OK. So I just want to make sure I'm getting it correct. Give virginity to another character that isn't the one your doing then choose the one your doing on map correct.

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
OK. So I just want to make sure I'm getting it correct. Give virginity to another character that isn't the one your doing then choose the one your doing on map correct.
Yes.
One Ending is giving them your virginity and then choosing just them on the map.
The other ending is NOT giving them your virginity and then choosing just them on the map.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunderclap44

Hanz1969

Apr 2, 2020
How do you change the in-game resolution? It freezes every time I switch resolution and go back to full screen?

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
there is a easy way to play this game ? i tried everything in the main post and the game don't start

EXP-N

Mar 23, 2023
there is a easy way to play this game ? i tried everything in the main post and the game don't start
If you have the game inside too many folders and the path ends up being too long (H:\Folder\Folder\Folder\Folder\Shabura Rental), none of the methods will work, just move the game folder to a shorter path, e.g. example - H:\Shabura Rental -, and then try the mentioned methods.

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
If you have the game inside too many folders and the path ends up being too long (H:\Folder\Folder\Folder\Folder\Shabura Rental), none of the methods will work, just move the game folder to a shorter path, e.g. example - H:\Shabura Rental -, and then try the mentioned methods.
still not working but thanks for the reply

iAntioch

Mar 22, 2020
Heyo. So I tried both methods to get the game to work with the "install.inf" file. Changed my system locale to Japan and even tried using the emulator with both methods and the game is still giving me this error.
1692859214774.png
Any idea what to do?

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
Man, I can't even get the 7zip file to open. Every app I used said that they couldn't read the file, that the file may be corrupted/damaged, or that the file was in an unknown format. I'm not a tech-savvy guy by any means, so can anyone tell me why this damn thing won't open? Does Windows 11 hate 7zip? Do I need to use a particular app for it to work? Shit sucks cause I really loved the animated version of this hentai.

EDIT: I just tried again. Turns out I just didn't have enough space on my PC. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

SilverSteve

Oct 16, 2017
Heyo. So I tried both methods to get the game to work with the "install.inf" file. Changed my system locale to Japan and even tried using the emulator with both methods and the game is still giving me this error.
View attachment 2874647
Any idea what to do?
used to have the same error. what worked for me was this
Method 2:
Open the "install.inf" in notepad or visual studio. Change the current path to your present location where the "Start.exe" is present. Now, run Start.exe using Japanese Locale System or locale emulator.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: reggin2 and axc_o

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
are these games sold translated in english cuz if so imma hella tempted to buy? just the
Atelier Kaguya

series

• Sad
Reactions: llat-2

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
where tah bleep does the save cg folder go beside the save spot cuz its not working for me halpzzz