2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

rargleblargh

Jun 20, 2020
Anybody still have a link to 1.3 wanted to try it out since it sounded more fun than the newest version. Also I can't get Nora's dialogue to get to the point she wants me to find that drink for her is that a bug in the new version or something? Cause this is like the second day I've tried to get more than her typical lines.

Last edited:

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
Anybody still have a link to 1.3 wanted to try it out since it sounded more fun than the newest version. Also I can't get Nora's dialogue to get to the point she wants me to find that drink for her is that a bug in the new version or something? Cause this is like the second day I've tried to get more than her typical lines.
Here you go!

Reactions: HomelessSoul

nickclark89

Nov 10, 2017
been a long time since I checked this game and I cant find anything, so here we go, can you fuck the male tiger/cat/thing in the alley as dude?

Kronixen

Dec 13, 2017
been a long time since I checked this game and I cant find anything, so here we go, can you fuck the male tiger/cat/thing in the alley as dude?
Nope, female only. His old animation has been replaced though and the game itself has been dead for about 3 months. Khralzar has apparently been spending the last 4 months making one dateable character (who already has their mesh finished 4 months ago, so what's taking so long?). And to think they had plans for large environments with lots of wildlife creatures. This project is going nowhere fast, folks.

Reactions: nickclark89
Jun 18, 2019
Nope, female only. His old animation has been replaced though and the game itself has been dead for about 3 months. Khralzar has apparently been spending the last 4 months making one dateable character (who already has their mesh finished 4 months ago, so what's taking so long?). And to think they had plans for large environments with lots of wildlife creatures. This project is going nowhere fast, folks.
This project has been going nowhere fast for a long time. After the first few beta builds it seems like he just stopped adding more actual content and focused on fluff and polish that you should be working on after you already have a solid base.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
So the old way to get the drink Nora needs to bang her is gone, there's still very few patrons to bang, same number... well less with Nora out. And the overworld is broken and you're unable to spy on women or visit the spa in the gym because it just boots you out of the menu and the lesbian cat at the bar that says she'll meet you in room 104 doesn't show up there or leave the door unlocked... oh but there's a farm now... with nothing in it. Not to mention the game still chugs hard in any walk about sections. There's so much "coming soon" stuff that I have no clue how this guy measures time... we're over half a year in without an update. I have build 1.2.1 which is great and I have to ask how is it that for the past year or two all of the games few updates end up taking the game BACKWARDS?!

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
wow this is one of the worst performing games i have ever played on here and that is saying alot, everything was fine the fps was smooth lag free until i dared to go into the bar where the framerate was 12 at best. coming off of a gtx 950 fx6300 cpu and 16gb vram that is a little much and regardless of settings low or high the bar refuses to run past 12 fps.

Some people were saying its the cats that are tanking the fps i'm inclined to believe.

Last edited:

hitokage

Sep 22, 2020
For those that the game runs extremely slow, in settings, next to the resolution options, is a drop-down that by default (for me anyway) was set to "Windowed Fullscreen", changing it to "Fullscreen" improved things an incredible amount.

any one know what's the music in menu??
The name of the song in the game's resource file is "Pet Wolves", but from what I tracked down it's called "Effervescence". It's part of a downloadable add-on soundtrack for a game called Blink Cam. It's on YouTube, but I can't post links here yet - searching for "blink cam effervescence" should bring it up as the first result.

That song and the others in the game can be extracted from the game's resource file with a program called UE Viewer.

fancylemon66

Sep 5, 2020
If my shitty PC can run it whatever you've got can.
I actually can run it but whenever I enter in the bar the game crashes, any solutions?
(It says LowLevelFatalError :
[File\build\++UE4+Release-4.18+Complie\Sync\Engine\source\Runtime\RenderCpre\Private\RenderingThread.cpp]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 30 secs.)

Last edited:

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
I actually can run it but whenever I enter in the bar the game crashes, any solutions?
[File\build\++UE4+Release-4.18+Complie\Sync\Engine\source\Runtime\RenderCpre\Private\RenderingThread.cpp]
Hmm Any chance it's missing any files?

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
Unzip the files all over again

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes