2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
since this is dead can anyone recomend anything similar to it ? i know about wild life
Nothing quite like it I'm afraid.

Koikatsu - If you don't mind a more cartoony visuals. Grab the , install , and find (e.g. or )
Breeders Of The Nephelym - Has some furry in it, actual sex scenes are not as well made as Shades of Elysium's
NPSRPG - Has some nice scenes in it. But already abandoned, runs like ass, and full of glitches.
Yiffalicious 2 - Doesn't even have animations yet, but keep an eye on it as it looks very promising

Last edited:

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
Nothing quite like it I'm afraid.

Koikatsu - If you don't mind a more cartoony visuals. Grab the , install , and find (e.g. or )
The Koikatsu looks promising. can you tell me more about the and how do i use/make the furry cards ? also how do i use the cards. form the wbsite you provided i can dowload only png

Last edited:

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
The Koikatsu looks promising. can you tell me more about the and how do i use/make the furry cards ? also how do i use the cards. form the wbsite you provided i can dowload only png
The repack is the game itself. Kplug is a mod that adds animation to vagina during penetration, and among many other QoL additions. To install Kplug you'll have to delete some other mods from the base repack for it to work properly. Read the "CompatibilityNotes.html" in the kPlugManual folder, among other PDFs to install it properly.

PNG files are how characters are shared in the game. Place the PNG files in the folder: [GameDirectory]\UserData\chara\female and they should show up in the "Free H" (sex scene gallery) and "Character Creator".

If you have any other question, feel free to DM me! Or head on the help channel of their

Reactions: ButtNumz
Oct 3, 2017
Dang, it's been almost a year since the last update. The developer's FurAffinity page still seems active though. His Pateron is open too. People really don't know what to make of this. On one hand, it's unprofessional, but on the other it's supposed to be mere beta testing.

Does anyone maybe have access to the game's Discord server? It doesn't seem to be available in public, much less for people who don't pledge at least a dollar. Public updates are scarce too. The last status update was way back in July, which means if nothing is posted until January the game will be marked as abandoned.

The game truly had, and still has potential. And credit where credit's due, most adult games of this genre are atrocious, but this had substance and polish.

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
1 year later. if anyone has any at all updates that would be nice. i really dont want to belive this project is dead

Reactions: CeeZy
Sep 20, 2019
It is a shame that happen, it would have been good in the future if the Dev keeps on making something new for it over time and working on it every now and then

Reactions: CeeZy

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Of course. I feel inclined to be "that guy" and wonder how much money they made off of this though.

PapaWheelie

Oct 13, 2018
Damn. I mean, it was only a matter of time but... damn!

Guess a bunch of furries hard earned dollars are wasted on another dead project. Ah well, at least we got something out of it.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes