2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
[dubious - discuss]

That the *developer* is apparently alive in the literal sense does not automagically equate this game project being.
not like this its just the project is alive or not because i have one like this so

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yolomeus

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
This phrase was astonishingly devoid of discernible meaning. :unsure:
i have a project here that the game is abandoned also in their patron they not talking about it so u just ask if it this project too also the dev team create a new game without their project so it is dead

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RNDM and Yolomeus

motal

Mar 9, 2018
Someone knows how many scenes there are in this game for female and male? And how to get them? (v 1.6.2)

Another thing: what's the best version of this game? Because for what I read the older versions seems better....

Last edited:

drasmine

Jun 11, 2020
when i travel to lostmeadow the image freezes on the wood house interior, just front the door in first person and does not move or can make anything. any have this problem too?

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
when i travel to lostmeadow the image freezes on the wood house interior, just front the door in first person and does not move or can make anything. any have this problem too?
I had it a lot now ia not playing this

Zabodai

Mar 28, 2021
Does anyone still have a version of the interaction (sex) Fox Nora and the Duke? I think the name is: Shades Of Elysium — dem

Last edited:
Reactions: Megumin.
Jan 8, 2019
first: sorry for my english.
second: i tried extract models for references using Umodel and i get this error:
assertion failed: SkipOffsetH == 0

UTexture2D::Serialize4 <- UTexture2D::Serialize <- LoadObject: Texture2D'Fel_f_ears_N.Fel_f_ears_N', pos=4C7, ver=518/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.25 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: Fel_ears_mat.uasset <- ExportPackages <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenu::popup <- UIBaseDialog::WndProc <- UIBaseDialog::CustomMessageLoop <- UIBaseDialog::ShowDialog: modal=1, title="Choose a package to open" <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1538

Is there a way to fix this or extract models?

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Hi guys, the truth is that I am very sorry that this game is gone and there it was abandoned, and I read here that the creator of the game died, and the game was abandoned, but I really don't know whether to believe that he died, maybe I just left the I play and I stopped creating games or I just got tired and dedicated myself to something else, but well I hope it is not true about his death, I wanted to tell you that if you know how I play the game, because the truth is that I do not know how to move forward, I do not know nothing, I do not know what the other places in the small town are for, and I do not know if I can use cheats in this game if it exists, tell me and if you can have a better time, and if not, I am satisfied with knowing what to do, why not There is a tutorial in the game and I don't know what to do, and I don't know English either because I don't speak English either, I speak Spanish, and I don't know anything about what it says or what to do, if someone could help me. I would really appreciate it. Thanks! Galería de gochi y vegabul - Goku celoso.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aurelius

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Hi guys, the truth is that I am very sorry that this game is gone and there it was abandoned, and I read here that the creator of the game died, and the game was abandoned, but I really don't know whether to believe that he died, maybe I just left the I play and I stopped creating games or I just got tired and dedicated myself to something else, but well I hope it is not true about his death, I wanted to tell you that if you know how I play the game, because the truth is that I do not know how to move forward, I do not know nothing, I do not know what the other places in the small town are for, and I do not know if I can use cheats in this game if it exists, tell me and if you can have a better time, and if not, I am satisfied with knowing what to do, why not There is a tutorial in the game and I don't know what to do, and I don't know English either because I don't speak English either, I speak Spanish, and I don't know anything about what it says or what to do, if someone could help me. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Thing is, it's difficult to say what happened. I'm also very disappointed this game died, since it showed such promise, and I myself even was a patron for a while. All members of the Khralzar team seem to have been silent on their individual accounts, but it seems like the Khralzar Furaffinity account has favorited things as recent as today, so *somebody* is alive and using the account. We won't be sure until they reply to someone who has reached out to them.
Also if you need help, there is a "tutorial" that tells you how to get all the sex scenes currently available. And cheats, you press the letter 'G' to get the cheats menu up.
Otherwise, hopefully someone who knows spanish can help you out, cuz I don't know spanish. /w\

As an aside, I would encourage everyone who's still a patron of the project to stop supporting them. That way they'll realize "oh shit maybe we should do something if we want free money" and maybe actually say something
It boggles me that 200 people are still backing the project after almost a year.

Reactions: ConejoSSJ

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Thing is, it's difficult to say what happened. I'm also very disappointed this game died, since it showed such promise, and I myself even was a patron for a while. All members of the Khralzar team seem to have been silent on their individual accounts, but it seems like the Khralzar Furaffinity account has favorited things as recent as today, so *somebody* is alive and using the account. We won't be sure until they reply to someone who has reached out to them.
Also if you need help, there is a "tutorial" that tells you how to get all the sex scenes currently available. And cheats, you press the letter 'G' to get the cheats menu up.
Otherwise, hopefully someone who knows spanish can help you out, cuz I don't know spanish. /w\

As an aside, I would encourage everyone who's still a patron of the project to stop supporting them. That way they'll realize "oh shit maybe we should do something if we want free money" and maybe actually say something
It boggles me that 200 people are still backing the project after almost a year.
You are right friend, what tutorial is it, where do I find it to put the tricks

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
I know it may not be the nicest/best way of doing things, but this is why I typically only support a project, then immediately cancel reoccurring payments. I have had too many projects where I was supporting for months and then they died out or simply stopped posting.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
I know it may not be the nicest/best way of doing things, but this is why I typically only support a project, then immediately cancel reoccurring payments. I have had too many projects where I was supporting for months and then they died out or simply stopped posting.
tbh we're being as nice as any game publisher would be if the dev studio they're giving money to stops doing the work.
While I know Patreon is really just a "donate to your favorite creators" kind of thing, the general idea/consensus is that you're donating that money to keep them going creating the stuff you love, because then with financial backing they can create and do their thing instead of working at Wendy's. And these guys aren't doing the creating, so what's the point anymore?

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes