2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

fricsi

Dec 24, 2017
Guys, if u want to have sex with Nora u need 1.3 update game (I think its the best update). When u download 1.3 just go to Duke ask him about this shitty drink, buy this and go to Nora and fuck her in 3 diffrent positions.
Where can you download older versions of the game?

Reactions: Zabodai

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Here's a link to the versions I still have. v130 should be v1.3.0. I can't remember though, but the time stamp on the rar file (2018-06-01) seems to be about right.

Reactions: Marvelous Chris

LCCML

Jul 19, 2018
石樓,發帖:7087023,會員:1041078 said:
這是我仍然擁有的版本的 鏈接。v130 應該是 v1.3.0。我不記得了,但是 rar 文件(2018-06-01)上的時間戳似乎是正確的。
[/引用] The link is expired. Can someone tell me where can I find a footjob scene?

Reactions: Peacefeel

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Does anybody have 1.3 link? The one in the thread is dead.

I archived the whole set of versions that are 64 bit and did a bit of datamining. Shame this game suddenly stopped after 1.62 but that's just how it is.

Jan 28, 2020
The game always crashes to desktop for me after around a minute without so much as a notification. Any fixes?

Playing on the newest version.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
The game always crashes to desktop for me after around a minute without so much as a notification. Any fixes?

Playing on the newest version.
This game is dead and the older versions have more content. Somewhere around 1.50 or so was one of the better ones. Either way it's dead so try a different version as this game constantly had content removed and added over and over again.

Jan 28, 2020
This game is dead and the older versions have more content. Somewhere around 1.50 or so was one of the better ones. Either way it's dead so try a different version as this game constantly had content removed and added over and over again.
I'm not asking about content, I'm asking about any possible fixes. I had no problems running it before upgrading my PC, but now it crashes even on the main menu after around a minute.

And yes, I downloaded 1.3 to see if it was version exclusive and the same thing happens there.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dushar67

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I'm not asking about content, I'm asking about any possible fixes. I had no problems running it before upgrading my PC, but now it crashes even on the main menu after around a minute.

And yes, I downloaded 1.3 to see if it was version exclusive and the same thing happens there.
With no error there can be no help. You may have to launch it with a debugger.

Jan 8, 2019

maybe nvidia settings fucked up, open control panel, "control configuration 3d" (i dont know how this is called in english, i attach a image), program configuration, search for SoE launcher and see if changing things like lock fps helps

ChrisJ

May 19, 2017
Hmm oddly enough my game just shuts down without any message or crash report or anything after 1minute passed or so. Anyone know a fix for this problem?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Hmm oddly enough my game just shuts down without any message or crash report or anything after 1minute passed or so. Anyone know a fix for this problem?
Not really?
Unfinished buggy game is unfinished buggy game.
IMO the game should be taken off the site cause it's so jank.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
This game is literally dead. It was already unstable, packed with asset dump scenes and unfinished. Good luck because this game is works on my machine in terms of support. All I can say is try an older version. The game didn't actually gain content with patches, it lost it.

Half the versions of this game added a completely empty and worthless field to the game that was fun to run around but literally had nothing in it besides jacking the size of the game up by several gigs.

• Angry
Reactions: TheWindsOfChange
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes