2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
does this developer has some sort of social media account?? i wonder if he/she posts there....

Mar 10, 2019
The F95zone "Abandoned" tag doesn't necessarily mean that developer abandoned the project.
To my best knowledge the "Abandoned" tag is asserted on projects that haven't seen any progress in an year.

Not that it makes major practical difference. :)

I wonder if Khralzal accepted some dare challenge with Crowchild on which of these two can live longer on subscribers money for literally nothing.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
The F95zone "Abandoned" tag doesn't necessarily mean that developer abandoned the project.
To my best knowledge the "Abandoned" tag is asserted on projects that haven't seen any progress in an year.

Not that it makes major practical difference. :)

I wonder if Khralzal accepted some dare challenge with Crowchild on which of these two can live longer on subscribers money for literally nothing.
Abandoned tag is applied when there has been a 3 month period of inactivity. 3 months of radio silence and the thread gets tagged. If it was a year with no shown progress then Offcuts would be marked abandoned but since the dev is posting progress updates monthly they don't.

Reactions: oaklash and Dwemer

ToastCrumb

Mar 22, 2019
Quick google search shows that the dev has been inactive on twitter as long as they have been on patreon.
Funnily enough, they're very active in liking posts on twitter and furaffinity, so they're still alive and doing things, but completely void of communicating or talking with the community on what's the hold up.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i came back to check on this game and i read the patchnotes, they clearly worked on it but... abandoned... that sucks. idk why this is really sad.

Inyalga

Jul 28, 2017
I don't think it is abandoned i just think its taking time. He did show unreleased assets and developments y'know

• Angry
Reactions: Kronixen

hitokage

Sep 22, 2020
Khralzar is actually two different people - and . It's mentioned on Fur Affinity on .

Zharcus disabled their FA account at some point in the past couple months. This may mean there is something going on behind the scenes that has halted things.

It's being asked on the Khralzar account on FA and Twitter if the game development has been abandoned, and there hasn't been any response.

ToastCrumb

Mar 22, 2019
His last Patreon post is from July.
and before that, the last version update was 6 months prior
his accounts aren't dead or totally inactive, they're still liking and favoriting stuff.
i wonder if he responds to PMs or something so people can have SOME word as to what happened with the project

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
and before that, the last version update was 6 months prior
Which is never a good sign to begin with.

his accounts aren't dead or totally inactive, they're still liking and favoriting stuff.
Which basically just means he doesn't even have the excuse of being actually dead. ┐(゚~゚)┌

Seriously, this isn't exactly an unusual pattern of behaviour. And it almost without exception translates as "has lost interest in the project and moved on".

ToastCrumb

Mar 22, 2019
Seriously, this isn't exactly an unusual pattern of behaviour. And it almost without exception translates as "has lost interest in the project and moved on".
yea fair
I think someone should reach out to see if he has any comment on the state of the game/what happened since there's no closure or anything on the patreon itself.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes