2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
hey good news, I found the solution, just disconnect your pc from the wifi and magically it works, yeah, it's weird.
Oh ty so much it actully worked- but that makes me wonder, if the game has a issue with the internet conection to be closing like that (without even having multiplayer options in the game) the game is prob having some issues related to firewall or something like that. Will try to check that later to see tf is going on with the game.

Reactions: Arwen Mays

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
hey good news, I found the solution, just disconnect your pc from the wifi and magically it works, yeah, it's weird.
Oh ty so much it actully worked- but that makes me wonder, if the game has a issue with the internet conection to be closing like that (without even having multiplayer options in the game) the game is prob having some issues related to firewall or something like that. Will try to check that later to see tf is going on with the game.
Yeah. Sorry. I forgot about this. There is no need to disconnect the internet/WiFi. Just block the game exe in firewall. The game is trying to call home (statistics, analytics I think). But it seems that the function does not work long ago and it causes crashes. I don't know why Khralzar didn't remove this shit. It made no sense.

Reactions: Arwen Mays
Jun 9, 2023
tho is there a fix to the crashes right some seconds after loading in game?
i5 11400h, rtx 3060 (6gb) idk why it crashes, my card like... is good? so... why?
i have my drivers updated

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
tho is there a fix to the crashes right some seconds after loading in game?
i5 11400h, rtx 3060 (6gb) idk why it crashes, my card like... is good? so... why?
i have my drivers updated
If the game is in the early development phase, strong HW will not save you from problems..

Try block game exe with firewall.

Jun 9, 2023
If the game is in the early development phase, strong HW will not save you from problems..

Try block game exe with firewall.
i said mostly about my hardware bc games may have issues with older hardware like wildlife to old cards that run on feature levels 11.0 or 11.1, bc the game runs on 12.0, so it made no sense for this to happen to me, but i readed previous stuff and i figured out my wifi may be the issue, it worked. i have firewall blocking the game but nothing of that works so i just disconnected wifi

Reactions: DocRipper

lewdwe

Nov 6, 2023

I archived the whole set of versions that are 64 bit and did a bit of datamining. Shame this game suddenly stopped after 1.62 but that's just how it is.
bump on reupload?

Edit: Nevermind saw the links for 0.4 0.3 and 1.1

Anyone able to upload 0.5.0?

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes