• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

d8games

Jan 3, 2020
Guys, the problem is not your gpu, the defect is in the unreal engine 5 engine, it is defective and consumes a lot of your cpu resources if the developer does not make this manual correction in the project files as I teach here below, it does not matter how many versions of the game the developer distribute the defect will always be in the project.

r.VT.TileSize=64
r.VT.TileBorderSize=4
r.vt.FeedbackFactor=16
r.ReflectionCaptureResolution=64
fx.GPUSimulationTextureSizeX=64
fx.GPUSimulationTextureSizeY=64
r.Strata.BytesPerPixel=64
r.SkinCache.SceneMemoryLimitInMB=64.000000

and to change dx mode

DefaultGraphicsRHI=DefaultGraphicsRHI_DX11
-D3D12TargetedShaderFormats=PCD3D_SM5
+D3D12TargetedShaderFormats=PCD3D_SM6
-D3D11TargetedShaderFormats=PCD3D_SM5
+D3D11TargetedShaderFormats=PCD3D_SM5

Reactions: EpicHentaiGamer69

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
Oh. Silly me. I didn't know that was a normal thing, sorry. I made that assumption since this was one of the few games that have made my computer's fans get extremely loud for no reason. I wasn't aware high GPU usage was a good thing (I also didn't bother checking any other games to see if they made my GPU shoot all the way up as well) so I just blamed that on the temperature problem, not really a tech guy as you can tell, haha. I did check my GPU with some other games now though and yeah, most of them do rise to 99% usually (and don't overheat my computer like SoE). Thanks for the info, I would probably go and complain about high GPU usage on other games if I didn't know it was a norm lol.
It's not ok whem you see shitty graphically game and you gpu going crazy 100% when all other things barely using 1-2% of their resources.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
It's probably a really shitty shader loop or it's rendering every single frame your gpu can manage by not having a cap. Either way this is basic shit and shows how this game is already.

gayfurryart

Jan 12, 2021
the "hunt" feature doesn't even seem to work on player characters unless you physically command the npcs onto yourself

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
the "hunt" feature doesn't even seem to work on player characters unless you physically command the npcs onto yourself
At first I thought this too, but it's a number of factors at play. They have to be at full lust and you have to be the closest opposite sex character to them. tbh it felt kinda difficult to make it happen unless you booted all the other males from the room and only let in females (or the other way around if you're female), esp cuz everyone walks around constantly and always much more chance of them running into other males.
I think they should make it a bit more nuanced than just distance based, or have a way to make it so they'll tend to go to the player more. I feel like there's so many more options they could give us than they care to do, especially in this very sandboxy sort of demo. The old version, I could understand, as it was a simulation of trying to get people at the club to do it with you. But here, in its current state, it's very tech demo, and it seems like they're going for a much different sort of game.
I just think it's a bit dumb you can't initiate anything like the NPCs do unless they're on a piece of furniture you can do an animation on.

On a side note, anyone else get spawned out of bounds after initiating sex with someone when they're on the bicycle machine and then leaving it? lol

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
where are the gay content?! Can the dev pls add some gay interaction stuff like for real.
The moment you see boobies and the tag "gay" it's to 99% just baiting the gays for some extra money on patreon, while they might get a single gay thing in the game while the rest remains just girls with boobs doing other girls with boobs and if you get to play a "male" character, it'll basically be a girl but with a dick.

I wish the "gay" tag would be more strict on what it can be added to, even games that are 99% straight but have 1 futa scene in it can use it.

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
The moment you see boobies and the tag "gay" it's to 99% just baiting the gays for some extra money on patreon, while they might get a single gay thing in the game while the rest remains just girls with boobs doing other girls with boobs and if you get to play a "male" character, it'll basically be a girl but with a dick.

I wish the "gay" tag would be more strict on what it can be added to, even games that are 99% straight but have 1 futa scene in it can use it.
The "Gay" tag right after "sissification" and "bibmofication" tags ugh.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021

How about instead of writing toxic general nonsense, try to think a little.
Tags are still set to the original -abandoned- version of the game, not the new prototype. That's the problem. :WeSmart:

Balaur

Dec 6, 2018
I will be attempting to create as in-depth of a walkthrough as i can. Please inform me or add onto my post if i have missed something. Hamburgers and Minotavaur are your friend here. (I for inventory, Right click to use. Must do something in between consumables like resting, showering, studying, etc.)

Jim - Male husky at the back of the stage: Needs female and enough lust to perform handjob
Ashley - Female cat at the stage on couch: Needs male (currently). Get to the point where you talk about their secret interests and choose exhibitionism and admit you like it too to receive blowjob
Kaitlin - Cat against railing: Just needs enough lust. Male or female both work
Darr - Green cat on wall: needs Sicarra at table. talk about why he's here and agree to talk to Sicarra for him
Sicarra - Cat at table: Talk to her about what interests her in a guy then report back what she said to Darr (so far have not discovered what if anything this does)
Kahn - Big white lizard: Needs lust and female (most likely enough refinement aswell), simply tug his paw.
Saralien - White cat near entrance: Needs max refinement and male (maybe not max but that's what i tested it at)
Lars (and his green counterpart) give out nothing.
Mia - Dragoness at pool: Male and max (10) strength
Mick - Canine at bar: Needs lust. Male/female both work
Nora - Fox at railing: ask tiger outside about the existence of minotaurs then buy the drink for her. (only tested with male)
Collin - Canine sitting near strip poles: Seems to be in a fixed relationship and does not want to cheat on his mate.
Sergei - Dragon getting pawed off by two females: Too stuck up to care weather you are male or female.
Fahim - Red canine near wall: Blackmale his rude behavior for sex after answering "Vulpine" on his question. I have only tested with male but may work with female. (Asking about sex before answering his question breaks his story line and you only get one shot at it)
Jason - Cat where Kahn stands: Talk to him with enough lust (female)
Tabitha - White/Pink Canine at table: Pretty straight forward, not even sure if you need any lust
Tristen - Cat near pool: Ask for fun with enough lust (female)
Regale - Green canine working near pool: Seems too much into his job and refuses sex for both male and female
Duke - Tiger outside: Every time i have tried anything he says that he has had enough for today so could possibly be a time-oriented thing (can shift the time by resting)
Random Drac on couch: No clue, haven't encountered them enough times to find out if there even is a way to perform any actions with you. As far as i can tell nothing raises your charisma so i doubt it involves that.

And finally
Bed: Yes, you can pleasure yourself with enough lust at your bed.

If i missed anything, please feel free to quote this comment and add additional walkthrough information.

genuine question, how do i make Duke (the Tiger in the alley) tell me about the minotavr, I play as a male and spam endlessly the gossip variant and he tells me nothing about it. Only once when I played as a female he told me about it but i couldnt buy it from the bar tender.

• Red Heart
Reactions: d8games

Nein Nartin

Sep 21, 2020
It's a prototype, I would rather wait a little and see how far the project develops. I wouldn't recommend giving money yet. SOE from 2020 looked and played great, I'm just curious how far this gonna go. I hope he won't quit again.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
It's a prototype, I would rather wait a little and see how far the project develops. I wouldn't recommend giving money yet. SOE from 2020 looked and played great, I'm just curious how far this gonna go. I hope he won't quit again.
Maybe the right question is in which direction it will go. Adventure/RPG concept is probably thrown away, now it looks like Simulation/Sandbox fun.

Kurama80

Jun 5, 2018
guys a question but in version 1.6.2. of the old project the sex scene of BAS is not there because I found Bas but the scene does not start with both male and female.

Nein Nartin

Sep 21, 2020
4 Hours ago Khralzar has uploaded new version. Waiting for thread update and possible patch notes. Interested to see what he just added in this 1.0.4.0 version.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes