2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I far I understand, in 1.3 there is couple of dudes and one female to interact with? Lack of character diversity is a real problem.
Dude, you are complaining about old abandoned pre-alpha grave. Plus, you're wrong. You can fuck Tabitha, also Nora (fox girl).
In later versions there are more characters and more scenes like blowjob, but those scenes are already fixed to a specific character, no options, settings, free choices. Plus, the daytime system was added - characters appear and disappear according to a certain time, which is shit for testing purposes, and lots of bugs and unstable builds, sometimes game reset all stats. Additionally, some characters require lust, strength, etc. You can try versions 1.4+ , but it's a pain to play these builds.

Last edited:

d8games

Jan 3, 2020

Am I going crazy or did he throw away his entire previous project and start from ZERO KKK

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucifer84

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Anyone got the newest update (1.0.2)? Failing that, anyone figure out how to get the dev tools to actually work? Last time I tried nothing worked, and the NPCs just sorta roamed and got into positions but I got nothing as far as the pin down mechanic that supposedly exists.

FYeahAd

Jul 31, 2020
It seems the download links for the "remake" leads to the first prototype rather than version 1.0.1.0.

d8games

Jan 3, 2020
HERE SHADES OF ELYSIUM 1.0.3.0

v1.0.3.0 Changelogs

- added new map Alpha Fitness, the level is subject to changes and expansion.
- added 6 new sets-of-two (12 total) animations, all fitness related.
- npc will now turn and look at whoever catches their attention and closer in proximity, they will also now stop and turn to player upon interaction. providing overall smoother experience.
- added entrance (spawner) utility node, you may edit the spawn rate and other settings during building mode.
- added exit uitility node, roaming npc will have a small chance to exit the compound, higher chances if there are nothing that interests them.
- added map settings, namely
#1 npc being normal until 'XX%' arousal. meaning they'll only perform actions that are non-lewd until hitting X% arousal unless being commanded to or is initiated by player.
#2 max characters allowed to be spawn at the compound, only affects spawner node.
- all character will get a 5-second phase duration upon entering close proximity to each other for at least 5 seconds. this is to avoid some inevitable traffic incidents.
- fixed a major bug that caused export map function to crash.

LERU CH.PNG

NOW SOMEONE DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD ON OTHER SERVERS TKS

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShadesOfElysium-1.0.3.0Prototype
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes