2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

DonutMilk34

Dec 11, 2022
In future updates I hope the dev manage to add sliders to other body parts like the ass and thigh(if possible).

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I... really don't like the art style and direction this took.
Art: Placeholders
Direction: None..Just Prototype.

It is very soon to make a final judgment.

I don't know what to think... like, i liked old one better, maybe it's just a "placeholder" but i didn't like art style, as much as i didn't liked "fur" on characters. Only time will show what devs are gonna do, so i will wait, keep up the good work and good luck with game.

You don't like fur on furry? What the..? :unsure: Fully shaved wolf doesn't seem sexy to me

mandible039

Jun 19, 2017
How does someone go from creating a well made promising sex sim, to collecting patreon money for a year or several without doing any work, to creating a hardly functional sandbox with lower res models that hard crashes a high end pc over and over? Like... I was super happy to see this dev back, but after my whole PC crashed out to the point of locking my pc in sleep mode for 30 mins, I hate to think they fell to the "toy with patrons for a house then split" crowd. Lord knows we have enough of those as is. I cant even tell if this game is any good since as far as i can get is walking towards an NPC then all my monitors shut off and hard lock the PC for a while.

Mar 21, 2023
How does someone go from creating a well made promising sex sim, to collecting patreon money for a year or several without doing any work, to creating a hardly functional sandbox with lower res models that hard crashes a high end pc over and over? Like... I was super happy to see this dev back, but after my whole PC crashed out to the point of locking my pc in sleep mode for 30 mins, I hate to think they fell to the "toy with patrons for a house then split" crowd. Lord knows we have enough of those as is. I cant even tell if this game is any good since as far as i can get is walking towards an NPC then all my monitors shut off and hard lock the PC for a while.
The game crashes due to some registry issue. I fixed it but forgot how. Sorry, I know this isn't really any help. I think I had to create some exception and then the game ran fine.

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
The 1.1 version had the most content. Anything after 1.1 was him trying to build an "open world RPG" and it flat out not working.

The brand new prototype is... rough.

It's pretty sad that this game peaked 5+ years ago.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
So hmm since so many people been saying that the older game versions were the best- wich one should i download from the older version to get the most of content?? (cuz the older version from this site isn't working at all- 2 sec in and the game closes itself)

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
So hmm since so many people been saying that the older game versions were the best- wich one should i download from the older version to get the most of content?? (cuz the older version from this site isn't working at all- 2 sec in and the game closes itself)
I would recommend version 1.3. It's the last stable version. Also, I think it's the last version wheres futa option. Also worth is the first prototype with Fox girl.

If you want to try more RPG-story elements,you can try 1.4+ versions.But they are unstable , full of bugs and the whole thing makes no sense. Purely for curiosity/test.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
I would recommend version 1.3. It's the last stable version. Also, I think it's the last version wheres futa option. Also worth is the first prototype with Fox girl.

If you want to try more RPG-story elements,you can try 1.4+ versions.But they are unstable , full of bugs and the whole thing makes no sense. Purely for curiosity/test.
Ok but where can i find 1.3 version? the links i find here in this thread are ded

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Ok but where can i find 1.3 version? the links i find here in this thread are ded
You can try kemono.party. Maybe links are still working. Otherwise I can upload some versions when I have more free time.

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
OK. Some nostalgia.

Shades of Elysium -Original- Demo 1.1

Shades of Elysium -Original- Pre-Alpha 1.1.0

Shades of Elysium -Original- Pre-Alpha 1.3.0

Last edited:

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Hmm is the 1.3 supposed to be the most stable one? I played one time and everything run smootlhy but now i'm trying to open the game again and it keeps closing as soon i enter the bar(loby). Has this ever happened to someone?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Hmm is the 1.3 supposed to be the most stable one? I played one time and everything run smootlhy but now i'm trying to open the game again and it keeps closing as soon i enter the bar(loby). Has this ever happened to someone?
Nope. But everything is possible...
Maybe I should have added a few more tips:
1. It's a good idea to block the game with a firewall. UE attempt to call home was causing crashes.
2. Check in-game settings, because they are always on Epic in default.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Nope. But everything is possible...
Maybe I should have added a few more tips:
1. It's a good idea to block the game with a firewall. UE attempt to call home was causing crashes.
2. Check in-game settings, because they are always on Epic in default.
Hmm none of that seems to work, i stay in the bar for a couple of minutes then the game just closes itself. (well i've heard that theres a 32 bit version around, maybe that one could work better? Cuz the game ins't working anymore here.)

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Hmm none of that seems to work, i stay in the bar for a couple of minutes then the game just closes itself. (well i've heard that theres a 32 bit version around, maybe that one could work better? Cuz the game ins't working anymore here.)
Does the game just close or is there an error message? It's weird that the game would work once and not the second time. It doesn't make sense. Could there be a conflict with the HW, drivers...I don't think I have solution for this.
32-bit versions exists, but I don't have them archived and all the links on kemono.party are dead. At least for 1.3.0.
What about other versions? Prototype/Demo does it too?

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Does the game just close or is there an error message? It's weird that the game would work once and not the second time. It doesn't make sense. Could there be a conflict with the HW, drivers...I don't think I have solution for this.
32-bit versions exists, but I don't have them archived and all the links on kemono.party are dead. At least for 1.3.0.
What about other versions? Prototype/Demo does it too?
I've downloaded only the 1.3 haven't tested the other ones. (i know this sounds weird but i've unistalled and installed the game again it was literaly the same thing- game worked fine for my first playtrough, i close it, open it again and it doens't work anymore, legit have no idea why this is happening.)

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I've downloaded only the 1.3 haven't tested the other ones. (i know this sounds weird but i've unistalled and installed the game again it was literaly the same thing- game worked fine for my first playtrough, i close it, open it again and it doens't work anymore, legit have no idea why this is happening.)
Nothing is weird, it's good to try everything.
Maybe instead of installing/uninstalling the game it would be better to find the save/config folder and delete it. Maybe the problem is there. Otherwise I have no idea.

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
I far I understand, in 1.3 there is couple of dudes and one female to interact with? Lack of character diversity is a real problem.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes