2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
The original game contained anal scenes. The new game ...is not even a game yet...

Yes. He'd rather start from the beginning. It is not yet clear in which direction he wants to go ..(like what genre?).
Currently prototype looks like..Wild Life: Special Furry Sanbox Edition - Possess /Follow commands, Advanced Fur implementation, etc. Place Characters here and there and Lets Fuck.
well im glad he is back cause i liked the game back then. hope this time he wont stop

Reactions: DocRipper
Nov 18, 2017
For those wondering, I just tested the build and there is total of 6 2-person (Male x Female only) animations (2 for table-shaped furniture, 1 for wall, 1 for suspension stand, 1 for bed and 1 for bench press) and 2 2-3 person animations - They can be 2 person animations but a 2nd male can join (1 for suspension stand and 1 for couch)

Then there's 1 person animation of just sitting in the armchair.

I couldn't get the pin mechanic to work no matter what. Not sure what the requirements are for that.

Nov 18, 2017
The original game contained anal scenes. The new game ...is not even a game yet...

Yes. He'd rather start from the beginning. It is not yet clear in which direction he wants to go ..(like what genre?).
Currently prototype looks like..Wild Life: Special Furry Sanbox Edition - Possess /Follow commands, Advanced Fur implementation, etc. Place Characters here and there and Lets Fuck.
To be honest I really liked the idea of the original Elysium and I was quite sad it was abandoned. The game had it's charm that feels like might be gone now. But We'll see where this version goes.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
To be honest I really liked the idea of the original Elysium and I was quite sad it was abandoned. The game had it's charm that feels like might be gone now. But We'll see where this version goes.
The idea was great. But starting with version 1.4.0, it was clear that the project was bigger than the dev himself. And with each version it just got worse and worse.
This time Khralzar should set some plan and more realistic goals ...instead of big promises.

Well ..yeah..we'll see when the first alpha version comes out with some gameplay.

Last edited:

Araith

Aug 31, 2021
Anyone know how to fix the old version like 1.6.2 It crashed always after about 1-2minutes
Block internet connection to the game. The game somehow establishes a web connection which returns null and causes the game to crash.

Ezrae55

Jan 14, 2018
The game only crashes when i try to start in anyone else having this issue? Running windows 10 and the latest version of the game.

Reactions: Prime255

RMX052

Jun 22, 2018
I don't know what to think... like, i liked old one better, maybe it's just a "placeholder" but i didn't like art style, as much as i didn't liked "fur" on characters. Only time will show what devs are gonna do, so i will wait, keep up the good work and good luck with game.

ZHSimmons

Apr 24, 2018
I need help the game will run for a bit and then suddenly crashes or closes right to desktop how i fix this?

oh i get no error popping up.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes