2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Yeah I just looked at the prototype and the video on his twitter and wtf...why do the males look so weird now? :s Couldn't they just re-rig the old models with the same skeletons? i mean idk I don't know much about 3D but wtf the old models looked so good

Jan 8, 2019
Yeah I just looked at the prototype and the video on his twitter and wtf...why do the males look so weird now? :s Couldn't they just re-rig the old models with the same skeletons? i mean idk I don't know much about 3D but wtf the old models looked so good
i think the reality is that he decide to make this new more easy model now that he is alone and need to do everything himself

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Shades of Elysium Prototype v1.0.1.0 came out like two days ago. Anyone got a link for that? Checked Kemono, and just browsed around the internet. Seemingly nothing

OOh damn thats good news, now we gotta wait until someone drop that new version-

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
i think the reality is that he decide to make this new more easy model now that he is alone and need to do everything himself
For sure...still, if they're gonna look like this...dunno how much I'm excited for the project anymore going forward. Cuz like, they looked sexy af before, but now they just look kinda weird.

Jan 8, 2019
For sure...still, if they're gonna look like this...dunno how much I'm excited for the project anymore going forward. Cuz like, they looked sexy af before, but now they just look kinda weird.
lest be real the only good thing of old game was the models, and the new game looks like another animation gallery but with this models nobody gonna support this existing other games like hunt and snare, and even has a better gameplay.

OmegaManMan2

Aug 20, 2022
Well good news, Khralzar himself set the models are temporary placeholders for the testing, and he's going to use better models in the future when the game is in a more working state.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Shades Of Elysium Prototype v 1.0.1.0

Changelog 1.0.1.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShadesOfElysium-1.0.1.0Prototype
ShadesOfElysium-1.6.2 (Abandoned version)
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: DocRipper

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
HOLY SHIT! not something i thought would become un-abandoned since its been like 2-3 years. neat

Anya225

Jun 29, 2017
bit odd they regressed the genital anatomy variety to only be plain jane human shaped (shaft often same color as the fur which is offputting as heck.)

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
holy shit I remembered playing this game back in high school and never hearing from it again

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes