2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
HOLY SHIT! not something i thought would become un-abandoned since its been like 2-3 years. neat
I am a little sceptical though. It is not unheard of to make a small-ish update to an abandoned project to milk another year of patreon money. Not saying this is necessarily the case here.

Reactions: DragonsFear

23OO23

Aug 26, 2018
Gotta say for me the selling point were characters and while I somewhat dislike the new ones I also have to admit I really like the animations. If devs will bring back old character (styles, not that I hate new ones - they can stay also) - this could be a smut game.

Though it's my belief that games like this should focus more on little things first like sexy poses or nice clothing since animations are more difficult to make and often don't really look amazing (Carnal Instinct looks nice overall, but animations leave a lot to desire).

Reactions: EpicHentaiGamer69

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I am a little sceptical though. It is not unheard of to make a small-ish update to an abandoned project to milk another year of patreon money. Not saying this is necessarily the case here.
This is not a small update to something, but a new project from scratch. Khralzar has shown that he can do something, but it's nothing miraculous.But maybe he's serious about his return. It's just not quite ideal to keep the original name, because a lot of people will compare the original game to the new one.

Is there a possibility to create a human character in this game, or are there only furries?
It's full-blooded furry game.

Still as bad optimized as the old game. I guess this dude rly need some help with this...
Optimization on a prototype that serves as a test build, a demonstration? Why? You can't even call it .."a game".
Personally, I don't have any problem. It works normally.

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Gotta say for me the selling point were characters and while I somewhat dislike the new ones I also have to admit I really like the animations. If devs will bring back old character (styles, not that I hate new ones - they can stay also) - this could be a smut game.

Though it's my belief that games like this should focus more on little things first like sexy poses or nice clothing since animations are more difficult to make and often don't really look amazing (Carnal Instinct looks nice overall, but animations leave a lot to desire).
Khralzar is aware of the "power" of old models and there will probably be some radical change of models. In the end it was the strongest side of the old project. Yes...he cant fight with Wild Life or Carnal Instinct, he can only shine with hight quality models and scenes.

Last edited:

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Debug arousal seems to not work, or it increments in values that are too small to matter. Sat around spamming num2 for a minute, nothing happened with the female character. Did the same with num1, same result.

Reactions: AnonymousBadger12

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
For sure...still, if they're gonna look like this...dunno how much I'm excited for the project anymore going forward. Cuz like, they looked sexy af before, but now they just look kinda weird.
For sure, keeping my old demo forever now... There wasnt a lot there, but some of it was among the best live 3d furry content I'd seen.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
A "fetish" game without anal?
The original game contained anal scenes. The new game ...is not even a game yet...

so he is kinda re-working the game?
Yes. He'd rather start from the beginning. It is not yet clear in which direction he wants to go ..(like what genre?).
Currently prototype looks like..Wild Life: Special Furry Sanbox Edition - Possess /Follow commands, Advanced Fur implementation, etc. Place Characters here and there and Lets Fuck.

Reactions: kaizoman
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes