2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
Unoptimized crap. It looks worse than the original but consumes three times more resources. -_-And of course another GPU intensive shit.

Reactions: cooldude33

Oxenfree

Aug 7, 2020
It's even worse than it was the first time...
I liked the old one better.. it could have been something great and it died..
So yeah don't download it believe me

Goerky

May 25, 2018
It's even worse than it was the first time...
I liked the old one better.. it could have been something great and it died..
So yeah don't download it believe me
At first, I was SO happy that this got a new update after years of beeing dead.
I imediently downloaded it.
But then I launched it.

As Oxenfree sayed - just dont.
If you were a fan of the old game, or even know the times even before that, when it wasnt just ok but actually great, just dont do this to yourself.

Sorry dev, but wtf is this.

spawnerspawn

Aug 7, 2020
This game just made my GPU which normally rests at single digits and only rises a reasonable amount on other games instantly shoot up to 99%. I'm... baffled. How do you even manage to make a game this unoptimized?

Reactions: Oxenfree

Sepherix

Apr 9, 2019
This game just made my GPU which normally rests at single digits and only rises a reasonable amount on other games instantly shoot up to 99%. I'm... baffled. How do you even manage to make a game this unoptimized?
That's your average unreal game that does not have a framerate limit. And there's no way to limit them from a user standpoint ! :D
That engine is not for random people, it's a hazard.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

JJDREAD

Jun 24, 2018
all I have to say is I hope it gets optimized so my computer doesn't flatline trying to run it with future updates

d8games

Jan 3, 2020
I already sent a message with the tutorial on how to make the unreal engine project super light and not consume too many cpu resources, the only problem he still hasn't answered me kkkkk

CumRag1102

Feb 22, 2020
uhm.. a GPU is supposed to be maxed all the time? otherwise you have either a CPU bottleneck.

Reactions: spawnerspawn

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
uhm.. a GPU is supposed to be maxed all the time? otherwise you have either a CPU bottleneck.
It/s not how it's work.... Escepially in games that look bad (like this one). It' literally unoptimised this with gpu fps leaks problems.

CumRag1102

Feb 22, 2020
It/s not how it's work.... Escepially in games that look bad (like this one). It' literally unoptimised this with gpu fps leaks problems.
as long as your CPU is not the limit your GPU is maxed out.
it does not matter how it looks. a 4090 is maxed out in vanilla wow at 700 FPS with a 7800X3D.
your GPU is limited by your CPU/RAM until it isn't.

spawnerspawn

Aug 7, 2020
Oh. Silly me. I didn't know that was a normal thing, sorry. I made that assumption since this was one of the few games that have made my computer's fans get extremely loud for no reason. I wasn't aware high GPU usage was a good thing (I also didn't bother checking any other games to see if they made my GPU shoot all the way up as well) so I just blamed that on the temperature problem, not really a tech guy as you can tell, haha. I did check my GPU with some other games now though and yeah, most of them do rise to 99% usually (and don't overheat my computer like SoE). Thanks for the info, I would probably go and complain about high GPU usage on other games if I didn't know it was a norm lol.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes