• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Kurama80

Jun 5, 2018
How did you find them?
I only found the dialogue and it is in the park at night you have to go to the cemetery and then investigate the mausoleum and you will find Bas, but I repeat there is only the dialogue, there is no sex scene unfortunately I have already tried with all the races both males and females but nothing for this reason I asked if it had been added, I was hoping to find it since they had written that it was present in version 1.6.2

Reactions: furryfuntime21

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I only found the dialogue and it is in the park at night you have to go to the cemetery and then investigate the mausoleum and you will find Bas, but I repeat there is only the dialogue, there is no sex scene unfortunately I have already tried with all the races both males and females but nothing for this reason I asked if it had been added, I was hoping to find it since they had written that it was present in version 1.6.2
It is possible that there is something in game files, but I think it is not possible to find such a scene in the game.
From what I remember, version 1.6.0 introduced about 5-6 new characters (text-based only). I have never seen in-game models. Just a few pictures of Zoey and Bas.

EDIT: From Kemono party: "Bas scene is ready but I decided to release the build altogether with at least Zoey or Dean included."
So no.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurama80

Shadowwolf88

TwitFollower
Sep 25, 2017
version 1.0.4.0

1.0.4.0 Changelogs

- Multi interaction entry point implemented for certain furniture. (especially the likes of tables or walls that are multi directional)

- New Spectator mode (For those who prefer a more hands-free experience and simply observe AI activities)

- Improved Jiggle physics (Noticeably bouncier and applies to butt too)

- Ability to participate in threesome after a pin down event (only applies to female pin event for now)

- 3(+1) new sets of animations (9 total)

- added mechanical sounds to treadmill and bike during workout

- added a gender spawn ratio modifier to entrance utility

- fixed a bug where loading a custom exported gym map, new contents including the map wouldn't load.

- fixed a bug when you're interacting and still in dialogue, another character starts using it before you do resulting into a T-Pose for both parties

- fixed an issue with camera collapsing into spaces and unable to move during certain animation and transitions

- fixed a bug where Entrance setting windows can be triggered multiple times and stacked

Kurama80

Jun 5, 2018
version 1.0.4.0

Mega

1.0.4.0 Changelogs

- Multi interaction entry point implemented for certain furniture. (especially the likes of tables or walls that are multi directional)

- New Spectator mode (For those who prefer a more hands-free experience and simply observe AI activities)

- Improved Jiggle physics (Noticeably bouncier and applies to butt too)

- Ability to participate in threesome after a pin down event (only applies to female pin event for now)

- 3(+1) new sets of animations (9 total)

- added mechanical sounds to treadmill and bike during workout

- added a gender spawn ratio modifier to entrance utility

- fixed a bug where loading a custom exported gym map, new contents including the map wouldn't load.

- fixed a bug when you're interacting and still in dialogue, another character starts using it before you do resulting into a T-Pose for both parties

- fixed an issue with camera collapsing into spaces and unable to move during certain animation and transitions

- fixed a bug where Entrance setting windows can be triggered multiple times and stacked
THX for the update ♥♥♥♥

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadowwolf88

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
An option to create and import custom NPC's and likelihood they will spawn on the map would be nice.
Just wishful thinking, but it would be nice.

MooK9

Sep 8, 2017
I'm having the same issue, it simply says it crashed and then Fatal Error
After searching for a bit I found this thread. Apparently the crash was due to and outdated Epic Games Launcher?! For whatever the fuck reason updating it actually solved the issue.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
the pics you see in the post are very misleading because im not seeing in the game anything at all like the pictures posted for this game ...ive tried to play this game a few times (maybe im doing something wrong)
each version i try to play they all look the same no difference i select the room where ya see the bed and the couch and for a few brief moments ya see a couple npc walking around (none from the pics posted)
and all of a sudden they fuck off and diaappear and if ya manage to finally talk to a npc ya really gotta mess around to set up the sex acts
talk to on then posses it set it up somewhere and then click posses another npc
(pray the dont fuck off on ya) interesting game but its more trouble then anything
I think the "Prototype" explains everything. It's not in the stage to call it a game with some real gameplay.

As for the screenshots in the OP, they are from the original version of the game (yes, SOE has already been here before), which was developed 2017-2020. Originally it was RPG/Adventure Game. Beautiful models of the characters were the main attraction.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: str8up and norbrook

norbrook

May 13, 2020
the pics you see in the post are very misleading because im not seeing in the game anything at all like the pictures posted for this game ...ive tried to play this game a few times (maybe im doing something wrong)
each version i try to play they all look the same no difference i select the room where ya see the bed and the couch and for a few brief moments ya see a couple npc walking around (none from the pics posted)
and all of a sudden they fuck off and diaappear and if ya manage to finally talk to a npc ya really gotta mess around to set up the sex acts
talk to on then posses it set it up somewhere and then click posses another npc
(pray the dont fuck off on ya) interesting game but its more trouble then anything
this game is from 2017 they removed it and make another one completely looking different and they kept the old photos and name this game rly sucks old one was very good (the pics)

Doodmanjones

Aug 15, 2023
So I'm playing the old game, the v1.6.2 build and for some reason, my game keeps crashing no matter what I do. I have decent specs; Geforce RTX 3050Ti, 16 gigs of RAM, and a intel core i7. I am at a complete loss of how to fix it and considering that the old one has essentially been abandoned I do not know if this will be fixed.

Lyao1

Nov 12, 2021
Is there no M/M content in this game? I can't find anything no matter what I do :cry:
Do I have to do something specific?

Reactions: arcticorc

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
As far as I know, the new SoE game still has no gay content,max. M-F-M. Original project contains gay scenes. Version 1.3.0 also futa character.
Is that version the one below the thread description? I am interested in 1.3.0 for the futa characters.

Foxx1963

Oct 4, 2021
Amazing how people kept paying this guy for two years or more when he just got bored and walked away, and now that he's run out of money and come back to farm some more, everyone is eating it up just like last time despite the minimal effort being put in. NSFW furry games in a nutshell - or all patreon games, tbh. People never learn.

Reactions: DocRipper
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes