brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yep. You have to deliver the package from Sophia. When Adel is going to read the letter the game returns an error and crashes.
Unfortunately, according to the thread on ULMF (very last page) and quoting a reply from someone

I think it has to do with the scrolling text that follows from the letter. There were probably some errors in trying to translate that properly. If you still have the base game with all it's files, transfer your save to the japanese version of the game and finish it. Then transfer your save back.
So currently, I believe that there's no other way to do that aside having the original jap game.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Masochists. Flagellants. Pity-wallowers. The self-hating. Pain seekers. Dopamine addicts. The self-righteous looking for a reason to hate the world. The self-titled villains. The detached. The damaged. The traumatized. The rebels. The abnormals. The 'enlightened' in regards to society's beliefs in and about morality. Those that just want to see the world burn. And assholes. Also, role-players and those who are confident enough in their own sexuality to go beyond traditional values, regardless of criticism.

Edit: Oh, and people infected with an STD who infected their gf with said STD without her knowledge and are now watching her infect other people with said STD without their knowledge and then laugh about it.
Lol, I'm keeping a copy of your comment if I meet situations like this in the future.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Masochists. Flagellants. Pity-wallowers. The self-hating. Pain seekers. Dopamine addicts. The self-righteous looking for a reason to hate the world. The self-titled villains. The detached. The damaged. The traumatized. The rebels. The abnormals. The 'enlightened' in regards to society's beliefs in and about morality. Those that just want to see the world burn. And assholes. Also, role-players and those who are confident enough in their own sexuality to go beyond traditional values, regardless of criticism.

Edit: Oh, and people infected with an STD who infected their gf with said STD without her knowledge and are now watching her infect other people with said STD without their knowledge and then laugh about it.
Or people who aren't delusional enough to have to fully insert themselves into a work of fiction to enjoy it?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes