4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Patreon are a bunch of nosey pig trash who read F95 for no other reason than to see what devs are doing. If I had enough privileges I would start a general discussion thread about how.. A) we as a community need a total boycott of Patreon both devs and users combined.

And B) F95 already requires sign up for Downloading games, it should require sign up for reading any game threads, seeing but not searching for game tags. and in the terms and conditions F95 should state that employees of Patreon are explicitly prohibited from having accounts on the site.
I started a general discussion thread but since I'm not an F95 higher up my GD thread is likely to get lost because of my insufficient privileges on the site.

Here is a link to my new hate Patreon thread.... Please share and bump, Maby someone important will see it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/patreon-has-gone-too-far-and-we-need-to-boycott-and-punish-them.203728/

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
It's not like this is a new issue with Patreon. Devs should see this coming and try to avoid it at all costs, but MadKoala did not. Now, his patrons are paying for a service he cannot provide. I've already blown him/her up on his lack of communication on the issue. I understand that Patreon is cracking down on devs, but MadKoala's inability to communicate on a consistent level is equally frustrating.

My spider sense tells me that this VN is walking down the path of abandonment. The dev seems like a colossal douche who doesn't really care about his/her patrons.

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
It's not like this is a new issue with Patreon. Devs should see this coming and try to avoid it at all costs, but MadKoala did not. Now, his patrons are paying for a service he cannot provide. I've already blown him/her up on his lack of communication on the issue. I understand that Patreon is cracking down on devs, but MadKoala's inability to communicate on a consistent level is equally frustrating.

My spider sense tells me that this VN is walking down the path of abandonment. The dev seems like a colossal douche who doesn't really care about his/her patrons.

As the time passes this confirmed more and more.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
News from Dev

I know many of you have been complaining about the lack of communication. Hopefully, this will solve that problem and provide you with an idea of the progress of the development. I will update the tracker with progress every 3 days. Thank you!

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

Patreon's crusades against AVNs with content they disapprove of were inconsistent (and still are).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mad Koala's SS page has been under review for > 6 weeks - apparently SS is a bit overwhelmed with new applications....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is Easy to say that everyone should have known.

Patreon is still the largest 'home' for supporter of AVNs I am aware of And they allow PayPal (something SS does not).

The review checking F95 and Discord is new - and no one I heard in any of the forums mentioned that this was coming - so we got a Patreon Surprise/Ambush and devs have to adapt to save their creations.

There are MANY devs who are scrambling to try to keep their $ support options open and prevent a Patreon review/ban.

I hope that this AVN survives with the story and relationships intact but, given Patreon's most recent and aggressive crusade - we will have to wait and see.

I'm looking forward to supporting the dev on SS once his page is up.

I am avoiding Patreon wherever possible.

Until we know more, there is the new development tracker that gives us the status of the next rev (see Obranyi - post above mine).

Cheers!! :coffee:

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
News from Dev

I know many of you have been complaining about the lack of communication. Hopefully, this will solve that problem and provide you with an idea of the progress of the development. I will update the tracker with progress every 3 days. Thank you!
Hey, at least now we have some idea of the progress being made instead of radio silence, which is a positive. Hopefully, it won't be too long now.

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
News from Dev

How to make websites like this??

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes