jasad

Dec 14, 2021

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Can somebody please ask the dev why the sex scenes are so stupidly short? Seriously, what is he doing?? Can you not add some friggin' dialogue during the animations to stretch these out? They're the main reason we're playing this thing and they're over in seconds.

ezgif-6-9788ac05c6.gif

Also what the hell is this? Why are they using a nightstand for leverage when there's a whole ass bed right there? Makes me wonder if the dev put any thought into this scene at all. Trying to make it kinky but it just comes off as kind of dumb. Doesn't help how the MC is utterly motionless during Dana's sex scenes either.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Can somebody please ask the dev why the sex scenes are so stupidly short? Seriously, what is he doing?? Can you not add some friggin' dialogue during the animations to stretch these out? They're the main reason we're playing this thing and they're over in seconds.

View attachment 4018257

Also what the hell is this? Why are they using a nightstand for leverage when there's a whole ass bed right there? Makes me wonder if the dev put any thought into this scene at all. Trying to make it kinky but it just comes off as kind of dumb. Doesn't help how the MC is utterly motionless during Dana's sex scenes either.
Mate I would really appreciate if you could use the spoiler Option for something like this.
Thx!

4.50 star(s) 87 Votes