youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Shadows-VICXLOSE-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
i don't think he's a detective at all :WeSmart:
Could it be that our dicktective is slightly drugged? I like the way that this is going, I love the little tips and insights to fetishes, he is after all been told straight from the beginning that he has to join in the family get togethers, ha,ha! The local customs are really great. What we need is a bit more dick play.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I cannot for the life of me work out what the fuck is going on. Everytime i try and give it serious though i end up putting my dick into something and get distracted! This game is bonkers, it has kinks i did not know even existed, it has kinks i had no idea i would even enjoy! I wanna fuck the doll for christs sake... i need to take a long cold shower, this game messes with your head lol

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Not to shock all of you, but I feel like the MC isn't a very good detective.
I'm not a good detective as well, i still couldn't figure out wtf is going on in that mansion and who is to blame for murder (just murder, not perversion and all other weird shit going on) I mean one thing for sure, not everything is what it seems and one other thing is for sure, dev planned at least 1 plot twist at some point even before first version of the game( v0.1).... did we already get past that plot twist? Mansion owner is naturally seem like the one holds all power but that is what it seems to players, is she actually the one holding all power? :S
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vicxlose
Dear dev, i like the game, i bet many other likes it...but game is missing 1 thing, i believe a real simple thing to fix.
'Auto Play' option (aka 1 hand support for.....disabled players) uhm yea, that -_-

Edit: Pretty please give us some shocking point in late game, as result of plot twist(s). Game is real good when it comes to visuals (and art style) but i would really like to see some good story and some shockers so game can be really memorable....aaand maybe some dead ends leading game over/you are dead screens as well. Is it possible?

Last edited:
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
Is it just me or is the dev really obsessed with anal?

As someone who has had multiple past submissives offer their anal virginity to me, after doing it, it's not that great. Prep is a bitch, and clean up is a nuisance, and the act itself pales in comparison to vaginal sex for the woman. If anything, it is the fantasy of offering the "taboo" hole that turns a woman on. Some do seem to honestly enjoy the sensation, but they are few and far between.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Was a rather short update for all the wait tho. Not the the others were particularly substantial either. We should be well into the story (and the barely hinted at kinks) right now and we're practically still stuck at foreplay when it comes to both of those things, doing hardly more than classical, conventional dicking around...

4.50 star(s) 87 Votes