dad.

Aug 22, 2020
My money is on the Ruby chick got turned into the doll somehow. Or the doll might have a more important role. It keeps changing positions as if it has a soul or some hidden life force

Reactions: Terrigen

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Shadows [v0.6] [Vicxlose]

Download android port v0.6
| |
(280MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

dalexander001

Jan 7, 2023
0.6 is good, but does it seem short to you guys? I played through 0.5 again just last week and I swear it seems like it had a lot more content. Maybe the creator is planning on smaller, more frequent updates?

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is it just me or is the dev really obsessed with anal?

As someone who has had multiple past submissives offer their anal virginity to me, after doing it, it's not that great. Prep is a bitch, and clean up is a nuisance, and the act itself pales in comparison to vaginal sex for the woman. If anything, it is the fantasy of offering the "taboo" hole that turns a woman on. Some do seem to honestly enjoy the sensation, but they are few and far between.
I have always liked it but i must confess i am not often allowed it - it is more a treat than a regular occurrence. When i did find a woman who was openly into me sticking in there whenever i wanted it did very quickly lose its appeal haha. Here though? It is fine... two of the house residents obv do not have vaginas, one clearly labels herself "anal only" and is very likely a virgin leaving the other three who do seem to very pussy over anal in mindset.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
4.50 star(s) 87 Votes