Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What are the monsters MC might encounter in the tower of all father Gall o Teaser?
The bride of Frankenstein?
Jaqueline Hyde?
The mummy bride?
Van Helsing?
Werewolfina?

What of the glory of Gaming ?!?

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
What are the monsters MC might encounter in the tower of all father Gall o Teaser?
The bride of Frankenstein?
Jaqueline Hyde?
The mummy bride?
Van Helsing?
Werewolfina?

What of the glory of Gaming ?!?
ever meet a jogger in the light of the full moon?

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Katsumi123

Sep 15, 2019
I don't know if I'm not doing something right, I have my strength 80+ and speed 80+. I have the Zombie girl at 100 lust but mine is only at 3? I don't know how to increase it and I no longer get random encounters it's always"I'm not scared I'm shivering cause it's cold" and it let's me walk home or to her grave. Have no idea how to progress

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I don't know if I'm not doing something right, I have my strength 80+ and speed 80+. I have the Zombie girl at 100 lust but mine is only at 3? I don't know how to increase it and I no longer get random encounters it's always"I'm not scared I'm shivering cause it's cold" and it let's me walk home or to her grave. Have no idea how to progress
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
An update on this game for you:
I am working on unlocking it still. Sorry for the delay, but I've been focusing a lot on my next game and that's taking a lot of work as I'm working on the GUI elements and initial renders needed to make it "look" like a game. Then I'll probably finish the unlocking of this with a new hub set in the house (most renders done), and after that the jogger.

TLDR: like Nakita, I'm late, but not forgotten!

stefanh

Sep 18, 2017
i am stuck when i talk to daphne she asks if i talked to nakita and yelena but i am trying to continue for 2 and a half hour now with no progres at all can someone help me. i hope my safe isn't broke but can somone check my save or say what i need to do.

stefanh

Sep 18, 2017
i am stuck when i talk to daphne she asks if i talked to nakita and yelena but i am trying to continue for 2 and a half hour now with no progres at all can someone help me. i hope my safe isn't broke but can somone check my save or say what i need to do.
i fixed it with restarting from an early save.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes