L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
ohh ok thx for the reply i usually go for stat cap first then play don't want to get stuck on some point coz my stat is low or not req not met.
i try not to make stats the be-all and end-all.

they'll be a little more important in Shag the hag 2, though. i never expected this game to be popular, so hadn't worked as much on the mechanics as i have with other games i'm working on. originally, i was going to make a 5-minute halloween game... it just... raged out of control on me...

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020

they'll be a little more important in Shag the hag 2, though. i never expected this game to be popular, so hadn't worked as much on the mechanics as i have with other games i'm working on. originally, i was going to make a 5-minute halloween game... it just... raged out of control on me...
More hags, dude. More hags....

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Minor tweak, I'm maxed on NPC love and I already got the break the curse achievement.

None the less I keep getting the achievement unlocked screen when I do something that'd add love or break the curse again.

So if there's logic that's supposed to check if you got the achievement and not throw that up again, that logic isn't working.

I also can't find the path to frankenhooker this time, I don't see the option to go for a second story window.

Edit: applied the hotfix, back on track for the frankenhooker.

Reactions: L8ERALgames

manXone

Oct 22, 2019

are there ny footjob scenes in this game?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
To the Dev. Having played for a few hours yes it is a bit grindy but I am glad I didn't suck your brains out through your ears and eat them.

P.S If you go down the woods tonight you are in fro a big !!!!!!!!

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Minor tweak, I'm maxed on NPC love and I already got the break the curse achievement.

None the less I keep getting the achievement unlocked screen when I do something that'd add love or break the curse again.

So if there's logic that's supposed to check if you got the achievement and not throw that up again, that logic isn't working.

I also can't find the path to frankenhooker this time, I don't see the option to go for a second story window.

Edit: applied the hotfix, back on track for the frankenhooker.
Thanks for the reminder on the achieve unlock bug. I had meant to fix that and forgot. Fixing it now and will have a patch/update up today.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Updated with a patch to 1.F.
This fixes the issue with the achievements (finally) being constantly granted. Apologies it took so long to fix...

Just copy the files into your game folder and feel free to reach out if you have any issues.

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
You are aware of the fact that there is a movie by the name "Frankenhooker". Where a psychotic teenager sews together parts of his girlfriend and some hookers to create a Frankenhooker. I know this because I own a copy of that movie. Although your version looks much better than the one in the movie!

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
You are aware of the fact that there is a movie by the name "Frankenhooker". Where a psychotic teenager sews together parts of his girlfriend and some hookers to create a Frankenhooker. I know this because I own a copy of that movie. Although your version looks much better than the one in the movie!
I am indeed. ;) I'm old, too... I used to review horror-themed films for a while when the internet was young, so I'd watch any horror/exploitation/sexploitation film for those reviews. I don't watch much horror anymore, though. I kind of burned out on it.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
apologies. she was entirely supposed to only be a gimmicky rare encounter. :)
I thought you were going to feed her to Nakita at some point, but I guess that would have required the MC to take a little more of an active role in murdering people than luring Instagram models to their death.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes