Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
frankenhooker is on 2nd floor did u got the new patch i got the 3 rd option to go to 2nd floor after the patch. it will say climb up to the open second floor window. u choose that and boom frankhooker.
After implementing the Patch everything went just fine.
Now the necessary option for the upper window is available
and then I get the scene and the Achievment.

THX a lot. ;)

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
After implementing the Patch everything went just fine.
Now the necessary option for the upper window is available
and then I get the scene and the Achievment.

THX a lot. ;)
sorry about that. i did some juggling of code, so obviously had to break something, right?

:)

glad you found juliet. ;)

Reactions: Theokrat

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
Same here. To my knowledge Frankenhooker lives at the Necromancers
place and there are two ways to get to the Necromancer.

Frontdoor -> no Frankenhooker, only the Necromancer

Front Window -> Scarecrow Meeting, sometimes I die - sometimes he dies,
but never met Frankenhooker in this Version.

My stats are all maxed, all the achievments gained but Frankenhooker

Is this event also random? And at which point will it be triggered?

Nevertheless, an awesome game. I wish there would be animations and
therefor looking forward playing Part 2.
yep same, i only have those two options. and all my stats are maxed

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
yep same, i only have those two options. and all my stats are maxed
did u applied the new patch? if u didn't then do so coz same thing happened to me only 2 option but when i applied the 3rd patch i got the 3rd option .

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
is there a walkthrough or a list that we can refer to to see the details/exact requirements for completing the achievements?

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
Brilliant! That did the trick.
Yes but it's a lesser evil, cause the intention of the dev is that you only have access to Frankenhooker if you rise the lust of the 3 main girls to a total of 69 or more... and I'm too lazy to go through the entire code to fix it.

Also it's possible that the patch 1.F fix this and it did'nt work in my playthrough because in the save I loaded every lust stat was already maxed.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yes but it's a lesser evil, cause the intention of the dev is that you only have access to Frankenhooker if you rise the lust of the 3 main girls to a total of 69 or more... and I'm too lazy to go through the entire code to fix it.

Also it's possible that the patch 1.F fix this and it did'nt work in my playthrough because in the save I loaded every lust stat was already maxed.
I had the girls all on 50 and after patching the option for the window showed up so its most likely your save.

Reactions: Hollowpain

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1e APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

itsforpronz

Feb 10, 2018
I'm guessing there's an issue with old saves? I've got all stats and lusts to 50, and Yelena still is telling me I'm not ready?

mort89

Nov 13, 2017
sorry about that. i did some juggling of code, so obviously had to break something, right?

:)

glad you found juliet. ;)
How to get frankenhooker?All stat max,patch 1f instal.The option on window don`t show in necromanser house((

Last edited:

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I'm guessing there's an issue with old saves? I've got all stats and lusts to 50, and Yelena still is telling me I'm not ready?
could be the old save, in which case i apologise. i'll have a delve into yelena's code and check later though to be sure.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
How to get frankenhooker?All stat max,patch 1f instal.The option on window don`t show in necromanser house((
not sure, though some people are having problems with old saves. i'm unsure at this point if that's a thing and if it is, how to fix it. i might have a rummage through some of the code later, though.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes