Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Love the game, great work. And of course, love Nakita <3 Is there any way to keep playing after the end? I would love to
he talked about doing an update for that awhile back, but i think he ended up scrapping that idea in favor of working on the sequel instead. though i could be wrong on that.

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Yup, he's working on the sequel. And the tease renders are looking quite nice! Just don't expect the thing in Q1 2021. Or Q2. Or Q3...
lulz! you KNOW me!

in fairness, i was slowed down a lot recently by some changes to Daz which meant I can't currently render any scenes with more than one character in where a character has decent hair or an HD model. i ordered a 3090 card back in September, but it hasn't yet arrived. i'm still able to build the scenes in daz, though. i just can't render them. as soon as that gets here, i can start chain-rendering.

the first week of story is mostly written, and the UI is about two-thirds complete.

i'm still pretty comfortable for a q1 release if the card gets to me in jan/feb. my original plan had been dec/jan and i feel i would have made it if the card had arrived when they were "released". of course, with these things, that never happens...

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
he talked about doing an update for that awhile back, but i think he ended up scrapping that idea in favor of working on the sequel instead. though i could be wrong on that.
this is fairly correct. i have recently entertained a major overhaul of STH1, though, in hope of perhaps releasing it on Steam or something. it's on my list of something to do in the future, but at the moment i'm focusing on STH2 and the Penny Conspiracy.

Magic Potato

Dec 19, 2020
Keep your brains about you at all times, skin tone complexion to cover her bite / claw marks,
air freshner to cover her cadaver miasma, face mask to cover her decaying cheeks/nose/brows,
all of that for some hanky panky ...

Is it worh it, throbbing gamers?
You don't need to like her, but theres no denying, that she's a fans favourite, and yeah i love her too, but not only for a quick fap as probably the most :LOL: He really did a great job on her short story and giving her that little dark sense of humor, along just being cute even as a zombie.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Keep your brains about you at all times, skin tone complexion to cover her bite / claw marks,
air freshner to cover her cadaver miasma, face mask to cover her decaying cheeks/nose/brows,
all of that for some hanky panky ...

Is it worh it, throbbing gamers?
I mean, if you think there is such a thing as a relationship without some compromising... good luck... :)))

Reactions: L8ERALgames

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is the thing .. she is not compromising anything ... all she could do is take a bite...
anytime, anyplace, and you would be done.
When you are the only one compromising, the only one pursuing a relationship,
because, let us face it, she ain”t goin” anywhere but the grave,
then you have a problem, a serious one.

Light hearted night stands are ok, anything further and things go awry all too quickly.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Here is the thing .. she is not compromising anything ... all she could do is take a bite...
anytime, anyplace, and you would be done.
When you are the only one compromising, the only one pursuing a relationship,
because, let us face it, she ain”t goin” anywhere but the grave,
then you have a problem, a serious one.

Light hearted night stands are ok, anything further and things go awry all too quickly.
I could say "I mean, if you think there is such a thing as a relationship without implicit trust in the other person..." but I don't think there's a point - you do you, it's a free country, nobody is forcing you to like this game or any of its characters; I hope you'll find it in your heart to stop ruining the party for those of us who do. Merry Christmas, dude/dudette...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us all just stick to the shagging ... this relationship insinuation is giving me the creeps.
About how much I spent romancing Nakita for some fun .... she was the longest relationship in this game.
But we gotta be real here, MC was building all sort”a muscle and agility to get to that point.
We had dates, we had walks, we had adventures ... I will mention I liked warm bodies so much.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes