markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
I have unlocked most of the achievements other than "Irresistible" and "Frankenhooker". Does anybody know how to do the Frankenhooker one??

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I thought you were going to feed her to Nakita at some point, but I guess that would have required the MC to take a little more of an active role in murdering people than luring Instagram models to their death.
:p

i'd be lying if i said the thought hadn't occurred to me...

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
do you know when shag thee hug 2 will come out?
not yet. i'm only about 2 months into dev. most of the hard stuff is done, though, but renders will be time-consuming. i'm in the process of trying to upgrade to one of the new nvidia cards, though, hoping it will help speed the process. once i've tested the card out when i get it, i might be in a better position to give a tentative ETA.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Updated my little audio/cheating Mod to work with the new game version again.
Link to my Mod page here

L8ERALgames
While adapting my mod to your new script files I noticed the following: With most of your corrections
the points always were changed like this:
StH_pic1.jpg
(points were reduced to 50)
Only in the file witch.rpy the game points were changed like this:
StH_pic2.jpg
(points were reduced to 49)
I am now not sure whether this is even important and maybe works with both values. In my Mod I have corrected this to "50" as with the other files. But if that value in this file was your intention please could you just inform me, then I will change it also the value "49".

Reactions: bernthal

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Updated my little audio/cheating Mod to work with the new game version again.
Link to my Mod page here

L8ERALgames
While adapting my mod to your new script files I noticed the following: With most of your corrections
the points always were changed like this:

Only in the file witch.rpy the game points were changed like this:

I am now not sure whether this is even important and maybe works with both values. In my Mod I have corrected this to "50" as with the other files. But if that value in this file was your intention please could you just inform me, then I will change it also the value "49".
it should be (and my patch update should be this or i will cry):
1601713504603.png

this is two parts of clumsy code. thankfully i won't be doing it the same way anymore, and have a better system for STH2.

the first part asks if you're equal or less than 49, in which case have one point. if you set it to 50, the player could get 51 (which is cleaned up in the daily hub reset, but that's something else)

the second part asks if you're equal to 50, in which case have an achieve.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I don't seem to be able to get to the second floor of the necromancers house, despite having maxed stats. What am I missing?

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
ok i got rest 2 achivement except the psycho i dll the patch and it all worked out even going to 2nd floor option came out after the patch. i will gte the last 1 too game was awsm i feel the story of the guy and man real life is very hard those who working under a boss, boss think us like a robot this plot game actually touched my heart it just gave me flash back of the real world we all are living in. can't w8 for the next game.

Reactions: L8ERALgames

MunkyGuy1808

Jun 22, 2020
hey all, just a couple of things, this game is great, rwally fun, the grind is not as bad as people are saying due to the characters being really fleshed out and fun, but can anyone tell me how to unlock the frankenhooker, i have played through a few times and cannot find anyway to get to her?

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
hey all, just a couple of things, this game is great, rwally fun, the grind is not as bad as people are saying due to the characters being really fleshed out and fun, but can anyone tell me how to unlock the frankenhooker, i have played through a few times and cannot find anyway to get to her?
when going to necromancer go to 2nd floor thats where u encounter her .

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
i got everything but frankhooker
Same here. To my knowledge Frankenhooker lives at the Necromancers
place and there are two ways to get to the Necromancer.

Frontdoor -> no Frankenhooker, only the Necromancer

Front Window -> Scarecrow Meeting, sometimes I die - sometimes he dies,
but never met Frankenhooker in this Version.

My stats are all maxed, all the achievments gained but Frankenhooker

Is this event also random? And at which point will it be triggered?

Nevertheless, an awesome game. I wish there would be animations and
therefor looking forward playing Part 2.

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
Same here. To my knowledge Frankenhooker lives at the Necromancers
place and there are two ways to get to the Necromancer.

Frontdoor -> no Frankenhooker, only the Necromancer

Front Window -> Scarecrow Meeting, sometimes I die - sometimes he dies,
but never met Frankenhooker in this Version.

My stats are all maxed, all the achievments gained but Frankenhooker

Is this event also random? And at which point will it be triggered?

Nevertheless, an awesome game. I wish there would be animations and
therefor looking forward playing Part 2.
frankenhooker is on 2nd floor did u got the new patch i got the 3 rd option to go to 2nd floor after the patch. it will say climb up to the open second floor window. u choose that and boom frankhooker.

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
frankenhooker is on 2nd floor did u got the new patch i got the 3 rd option to go to 2nd floor after the patch. it will say climb up to the open second floor window. u choose that and boom frankhooker.
Might be the Problem. Will use the new Patch and try again.
THX, didn't see it before. (y)

By the way, I'm a big fan of LOML too.

Reactions: L8ERALgames
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes