PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Is there a walkthrough cause it seems I'm doing the same thing over and over again.
That's how it's supposed to be, I'm afraid. Some parts (especially the beginning) are rather repetitive. You have to keep building up lust points until new interaction options and dialogs show up.

Reactions: hooviescoop

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I'm on day 21 and still nothing happening and so far it's one of the dumbest game I ever played.Don't know why people are saying this game is great so far.I don't see what so great about it,cause all you do is the same thing over and over again.

Reactions: Fapmaister

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm on day 21 and still nothing happening and so far it's one of the dumbest game I ever played.Don't know why people are saying this game is great so far.I don't see what so great about it,cause all you do is the same thing over and over again.
The great thing about this game are actually the funny dialogs once Nakita shows up on day 5 or so. Later on, you meet other girls with a tragic history. The MC here is an unlikely hero who in the end can save them all from their unhappy faith.
In fact it's a horror comedy, taking its cue from B-cult movies such as Frankenhooker etc. I agree it has some very repetitive mechanisms, which maybe could have been done better. Still, I like this game for the dark humour and the likeable characters.

Feb 26, 2020
forget it ive played 2 days straight, from the beginning 3 times and no option for the send floor window to get the frankenhooker achievement, since i cant beat this game i wont play the 2nd one either

May 31, 2018
Anyone know what are conditions for frankenhooker achievement? I've finished the game with all of the other achievements but I'm missing this one.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes