L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Anyone know what are conditions for frankenhooker achievement? I've finished the game with all of the other achievements but I'm missing this one.
As this question gets asked a lot, I just added a section to the first post called "Frankenhooker Achievement Guide" which outlines the requirements. :)

p_endgame_8.png

Reactions: hooviescoop

n1te00

Dec 28, 2020
Thank you for Frankenhooker achievement guide. But I still don't have an option to enter second story window. I have all abilities and lust maxed out at 50.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Am i doing something wrong? I've been playing for a few hours but only met the zombie girl, the jogger girl and the hobo girl, some chainsaw clown and a goblin...what about the other 2 girls in the banner? Also is it possible to fuck the jogger?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Am i doing something wrong? I've been playing for a few hours but only met the zombie girl, the jogger girl and the hobo girl, some chainsaw clown and a goblin...what about the other 2 girls in the banner? Also is it possible to fuck the jogger?
Just continue meeting Nakita. When new options show up, do them repeatedly. Eventually a new location will become available.
There is no further content with the jogger that glows in the dark.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Just continue meeting Nakita. When new options show up, do them repeatedly. Eventually a now location will become available.
There is no further content with the jogger that glows in the dark.
yeah, i missed my change to help her blow in the dark...

• Haha
Reactions: PBS666

Radizh

May 13, 2018
Hi, I just got done playing through the game and I wanted to say that I really enjoyed playing through it. I didn't know what to expect going into it but I genuinely enjoyed the dialogue with the characters and really liked the story. Nakita was goofy and I loved it, the expressions on the characters really brought out their character. I'm looking forward to your future work. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sure .. keep bumping into her ... something is bound to happen.
When reading this thread .. you will come across a spoiler or two:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Red Sand

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hey guys with the achievements can they be all done in a single playthrough?can you unlock all achievements with multiple playthroughs? Untitled.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes