Kurtzen

Oct 20, 2020
You know it's funny, I decided to try this almost entirely because it's completed and I was getting bored of starting a game just to save it and wait for updates. After the first ten minutes I found myself actually laughing, as in, not internally. The story is really great with quite a bit of humor, excellent work!! It's a shorter game but you know what, it's finished so I guess there's that :)
Highly suggest playing to anyone thinking about it. I think you'll be happily surprised with this.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
You know it's funny, I decided to try this almost entirely because it's completed and I was getting bored of starting a game just to save it and wait for updates. After the first ten minutes I found myself actually laughing, as in, not internally. The story is really great with quite a bit of humor, excellent work!! It's a shorter game but you know what, it's finished so I guess there's that :)
Highly suggest playing to anyone thinking about it. I think you'll be happily surprised with this.
thanks :) i kind of prefer completed games personally, too, because i get sick of them sort of either stopping and never getting finished or dev gets bored and adds 5 new characters to extend the story when all i wanted was to finish up with the one i was playing with.

however, i've discovered i don't get much patreon support, so i'm going to instead work on chapter-style games with a restricted number of chapters (which would have a semi-complete story) so i at least finish one game in a year. that's the goal, at least. this should help me get more patreons. for context, it took around 6 months (arguably) to complete sth1, and that's sort of too long to go without attention on sites like this so my patreon count doesn't grow.

no patreon growth sort of makes me as a dev look fairly uninteresting and dead, so there's less trust in the game, i feel. more patreons also gives me opportunities to consider more fulltime work on the games, which would let me create more and focus on things like animation.

i enjoy making these games, because they combine a lot of things i find creatively rewarding. even without patreon i'd continue doing them, but i sort of like the idea of being rewarded a little financially for the effort. provided peeps like what i'm doing.

wow, this was a big rant for the first day of 2021... sorry... got carried away.

HAPPY NUDE YEAR!

Kurtzen

Oct 20, 2020
Well you've got one more Patron subscriber (y)Personally, I think the fact you've got a completed game under your belt means you can do pretty much whatever you want with future projects. Between the half finished ideas and the more and more popular, version 0.000001 releases, it's refreshing to have something completed. The fact it's written well with nice graphics is just a bonus. I sincerely hope you can gather some more subscribers and I look forward to whatever you've got in mind for the future.

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Well you've got one more Patron subscriber (y)Personally, I think the fact you've got a completed game under your belt means you can do pretty much whatever you want with future projects. Between the half finished ideas and the more and more popular, version 0.000001 releases, it's refreshing to have something completed. The fact it's written well with nice graphics is just a bonus. I sincerely hope you can gather some more subscribers and I look forward to whatever you've got in mind for the future.
thanks again! :D :D :D

i'm looking forward to 2021. though i'm changing my process, i like to think i'm not making duke nukem, so should be fine... :D

• Haha
Reactions: WaltS

Teegra

Nov 23, 2017
Any chance to be added on Steam?The game is awesome indeed and with steam achievements i think it will sell quite good on Steam,so you can continue doing more awesome games in the future:)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read this thread .. not much, at least last couple of pages ...
this is fairly correct. i have recently entertained a major overhaul of STH1, though, in hope of perhaps releasing it on Steam or something. it's on my list of something to do in the future, but at the moment i'm focusing on STH2 and the Penny Conspiracy.
Use yor super power and enhance your reading compehention any chance you get.
Any chance to be added on Steam?The game is awesome indeed and with steam achievements i think it will sell quite good on Steam,so you can continue doing more awesome games in the future:)

Teegra

Nov 23, 2017
I missed that thanks.I read some of the first pages,but should have started with the last ones first.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I read that there are some patrons only features in the game is it now available to everyone or are they patron only features only for patrons?

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes