▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
ShagBanner.png
Ren'Py Completed
This is the Italian translation of Shag the Hag [v1g]

on thread

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

jokerjoestar

Apr 8, 2020
sorry but how do I define n_lust so I can get the achievement frankenhooker
edit: to give more info, my stats are
strength 83. only goes up when I clean Nakita's grave
lust, courage, and speed are all stuck at 50 except for lust sometimes going to 51 but going back again to 50
Daphne, Nakita, and Yenela's lust are all 50 and do not increase and the game also doesn't show the prompt that their lust is supposed to increase, I did get the achievement irresistible but as you can see I can't access the 2nd-floor window, the option to doesn't show because of the error. help.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/final.rpy", line 246, in script
    $ stat_lusts_2=v_lust+n_lust+w_lust
  File "game/final.rpy", line 246, in <module>
NameError: name 'n_lust' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Thu Jan  5 11:08:09 2023

Last edited:

Cforcer

Jan 26, 2019
I'm stuck with Nakita end Yelena... game just don't progress anymore... have maxed all stats and killed that psycho and goblin like 20 times....

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Quick note to any L8teral Games fans... a new comic just dropped on his SubscribeStar page, a side project while he works on Shag the Hag 2.

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
For those of you interested, my April comic is up here.

Given the time I'm taking building STH2, I have decided to do a comic every month. These don't take me long to make.

Something I promised supporters was to do some comics set in the STH universe. The comics until now have mostly been me learning the tools and layouts and whatnot.

This month, however, this is coming (complete with new logo):

1683347865360.png

Also, I've decided that, because Patreon is a bastard, I will relocate the characters they didn't like into comics.

Hence, June or July's comic will most likely have this little character who has been redesigned. Her skin is not the same due to nvidia driver changes which broke the shells I was using to make her skin glow so pale. While ghostlights are SORT OF back, the method produced abnormal glittering and effects I didn't want and which looked silly.

So, I had to re-do her skin. True to my Hammer Horror/Tim Burton influences, I went with this:

1683348013329.png

Lighting/set design is still in progress as is the male character (which I know isn't Michael 8 so will be unpopular no matter what I do with him). But she's pretty much staying as is. She's mostly the same model with different skin/hair/eyebrows and upgraded to g8.1 for better facial expressions.

Anyway, that's as much of an update as I'm sharing for now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't get access to it unfortunately :confused:
If I had to guess, it's been rule 7'd by a rule that has never been used properly since it's inception.

There are games allowed that have clearly underage characters yet others that get kicked off the site. People wouldn't complain about a rule if it was enforced correctly but even the mods don't know what they are doing with it.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
If I had to guess, it's been rule 7'd by a rule that has never been used properly since it's inception.

There are games allowed that have clearly underage characters yet others that get kicked off the site. People wouldn't complain about a rule if it was enforced correctly but even the mods don't know what they are doing with it.
ok, not what i expected, tbh.

anyway. it's up on itch and 8muses.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i apologise in advance to anyone who goes hunting for my "loli" comic so bad it's been rule 7ed here (if that's what's happened), as i think you'll be seriously disappointed it's not even close to being like 23 sisters or summertime saga...

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
But every woman in SS has dirigible tits, so they can't possibly be underaged. That's how that works is the bigger the bust, the more certain that she's an adult. Even though it's bloody fucking obvious they did the bare minimum to make it Patreon-safe by changing every instance of "high school" to "college" while leaving alone everything about the original set design, class schedule, and social dynamics, but they can't be underaged because all the feminine classmates have watermelons grafted to their chests. (Except for the optionally trans one that gives you the achievement The full Ackbar if you go that route—because she's a "trap" and not a "real" woman, get it? Hyuck hyuck hyuck. We're so inclusive and open-minded, you can tell because we clearly don't like a certain infamous and recently indicted former US president.)

Last edited:
Reactions: L8ERALgames

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Lighting/set design is still in progress as is the male character (which I know isn't Michael 8 so will be unpopular no matter what I do with him). But she's pretty much staying as is. She's mostly the same model with different skin/hair/eyebrows and upgraded to g8.1 for better facial expressions.

Anyway, that's as much of an update as I'm sharing for now.
Possibly consider either making him taller with a larger frame to actually fit his face, or make him younger. As is dude kinda looks like a daz Funko pop. But I mean if thats what your going for then. Love her model though.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
sorry but how do I define n_lust so I can get the achievement frankenhooker
edit: to give more info, my stats are
strength 83. only goes up when I clean Nakita's grave
lust, courage, and speed are all stuck at 50 except for lust sometimes going to 51 but going back again to 50
Daphne, Nakita, and Yenela's lust are all 50 and do not increase and the game also doesn't show the prompt that their lust is supposed to increase, I did get the achievement irresistible but as you can see I can't access the 2nd-floor window, the option to doesn't show because of the error. help.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Thu Jan  5 11:08:09 2023

I like to know the work around too?

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes