2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
So not seeing any "content" in this update. You can talk to the witch (which doesn't seem to be useful for anything except exchanging sin and money. You have a "night time" view of the city. You can have breakfast. Rather underwhelming. I'm disappointed as the prologue seemed to have alot of promise.
Obviously, you were expecting me to finish the game by version 0.0.2.
Sorry, I couldn't.

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred::::
View attachment 1151820 View attachment 1151820
Okay, I don't know if you need it or not, but I made some changes and now this error should not be there.
To be honest, none of my devices had it anyway, so the only way to check if everything works is to see the version on your PC.

PC:
MAC:
Android:

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
It's not expected from you to finish the game, but people usually expect at least a sex scene or two with each update
Oh, I understand, but to make a sex scene interesting, need a story. Like a quest.
And for that need character avatars, locations, mechanics, which, for example, are not in the game yet.
Sadly, the technical part also needs to be dealt with.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Obviously, you were expecting me to finish the game by version 0.0.2.
Sorry, I couldn't.
No not finish but something more than what was delivered. As stated in my original post, I felt that what was provided did not match the initial offering. Take that for what you will.

Reactions: libertypics

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Don't mean to be picky but even with the English language picked I can't read the quests Shaggy.png .
Also can't read the missions either Shaggy1.png

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
So not seeing any "content" in this update. You can talk to the witch (which doesn't seem to be useful for anything except exchanging sin and money. You have a "night time" view of the city. You can have breakfast. Rather underwhelming. I'm disappointed as the prologue seemed to have alot of promise.
It's really, really early days in this game's development. The initial prologue was released only a month ago, there has only been one update since then and the game version is 0.02. It was naive of you to expect more content than what's here.

NomoreFin Keep up the progress! I enjoyed what's available so far and I'm really looking forward to seeing future updates. The art in particular is great. Thanks and good luck

yandu

Sep 7, 2020
so just saw this and a very small question came to my mind and it's that is Scooby-Doo Velma's Nightmare the second on the priority list now? i mean i do love your work overall the art style the writing and dark humor how you worked on the extra's etc etc so i don't really care which one you want to go with cause i know it's gonn be some HQ stuff

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
so just saw this and a very small question came to my mind and it's that is Scooby-Doo Velma's Nightmare the second on the priority list now? i mean i do love your work overall the art style the writing and dark humor how you worked on the extra's etc etc so i don't really care which one you want to go with cause i know it's gonn be some HQ stuff
Shaggy's Power is the priority at the moment.
At least until I finish the main set of mechanics and locations on the map.

Reactions: yandu

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
I will wait for a later version before playing but still the whole premise is just hilarious, SHAGGY ULTRA INSTIC

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes