3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's for android dunno if it has something to do with my firmwere but when i press play episodes alot of files are missing
Oh well, I got no clue about Android. Could be a bugged download/episode. Maybe try grabbing it direct from Itch.io.

Squal

Apr 5, 2017
I quite enjoy the art style, as well as the story and characters but man have I a hard time relating to the MC... I know his stupidity is mainly a plot devices to give us blue balls but to be fair it just gives me face palm :FacePalm:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I quite enjoy the art style, as well as the story and characters but man have I a hard time relating to the MC... I know his stupidity is mainly a plot devices to give us blue balls but to be fair it just gives me face palm :FacePalm:
blue balls? he has fucked every female introduced except 1-2 and most multiple times.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I hope we get a chance at a threesome with Reba and her cousin Tara from Mythos. :love:

B4PH0MET

Apr 16, 2020
Tradução para versão v0.15.3
Translation for version v0.15.3

Tomei a liberdade de traduzir este jogo para o Português!
I took the liberty of translating this game into Portuguese!

Tradução/Translation:

Tool used:
Tool - Zenpy

Captura de tela 2024-02-05 160354.png

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
preview.png

Hello everyone, we hope you’re all keeping well!
Just swinging by with a brief post to provide an update on the progress of Shale Hill Secrets - Episode 16 development. We're pleased to inform you that we're in the last stages of production and, finally, approaching the completion of this episode.
Right now, we're just in the process of bringing all the elements together, adding some final touches, and getting ready for launch after some internal testing.
Here's a CG to keep you all intrigued. Any guesses on what might unfold? Stay tuned, as we have another remarkable chapter in store for each of you!
Stay Foxy,
The Love-Joint Team.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes