3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
I translated the menus and options in general into Spanish.

WARNING:
In-game dialogues will continue in English.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How install:
Unzip the file in the game directory (where the .exe is located).
Replace the file.
How to use:
In "Gameplay options" change Language option "English" to "Español"
PS: The translated file is a version saved before finishing translating all the texts. Then I will upload the file with the complete translation.
Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: effninefivehuman

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 2294022

Overview:
Gain the power to peer into people’s hidden lives.
Plunge into the secrets beneath Shale Hill University.
Unravel a conspiracy, fall in love, or use your power to seduce your classmates,
in this adult visual novel by Love-Joint.
Thread Updated: 2023-04-03
Release Date: 2023-04-03
Developer: Love-Joint - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.1
Language: English
Other Games: Daughter for Dessert - Double Homework - Stranded with Her
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

You can only play Episode 1/7 (8 /11 are paywalled, you need to use the CRACKED CHAPTERS to access them)

DOWNLOAD

Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android v0.10.3: - - MEGA - -

Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras:
ITALIAN TRANSLAITON - FAN SG1 - FAN SIG2 - CRACKED CHAPTERS - CHEATCODE

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 1846587 View attachment 1435192 View attachment 1435194 View attachment 1846588 View attachment 1846586 View attachment 1435195 View attachment 1435196 View attachment 1435214 View attachment 1435198 View attachment 1435199 View attachment 1435200 View attachment 1435201 View attachment 1435211 View attachment 1435202 View attachment 1435203 View attachment 1435215 View attachment 1435217 View attachment 1435204 View attachment 1846589 View attachment 1435205 View attachment 1435206 View attachment 1435207 View attachment 1435208 View attachment 1435210 View attachment 1435212 View attachment 1846585 View attachment 1435216
Will the android ver be updated to 11 too?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Will the android ver be updated to 11 too?

It's free on you can go there and see Android is on v0.10.3.

There official

We are delighted to announce that the eleventh episode of Shale Hill Secrets is now available to download on Windows and macOS.
You will have to wait for the developer to update to Android, and since they have updated Android for all the previous Chapters.

This was a note about Android for Chapter 10 when it first released.

The Android version is coming soon, this week.

So, expect Android sometime within a week more or less ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

denmike92

Nov 20, 2019
This game is really a tier above other AVN's with how much better written its story is.

Its unfortunate that some people don't seem to like the way it was written, considering the writing itself set up future events in a non-confusing way. Atleast for me.

Reactions: m3lee

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Its unfortunate that some people don't seem to like the way it was written, considering the writing itself set up future events in a non-confusing way. Atleast for me.
It does "show, not tell" far better than the majority of AVN's. It really does a good job at hinting and foreshadowing its future plot lines, while so many other stories drop heavy exposition dumps. I'd put Shale Hill Secrets in that top tier that includes Eternum, City of Broken Dreamers, and Pale Carnations, amongst others. These stories all nail memorable, unique characterization while solidly weaving their plot twists and turns in a way that implicitly allows the player to think deeper than just the text on screen, although Shale Hill Secrets does feel more into the kinetic novel style than the aforementioned.

I suppose with Shale Hill Secrets I can see where some players are getting bored, as it takes a bit for the action and suspense to build along with the relationships of our main cast and can be pretty wordy. Personally, I was hooked from Chapter 1 and I appreciate each chapter adding a bit to the mystery and mystique of the main characters, particularly with Emily, Valerie, Leah, Haley, and Lidia's stories being especially connected to progressing the focal mystery. I think anyone who hasn't gotten to the later chapters is really missing out on a fresh experience.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What kind of incest do we have here?
It is whatever you want it to be, you set the relationship for the "person" who lives with you (it seriously can be your best friend if you want, if you don't like the incest vibes), if you want some smoking hot 20 something year old to be your smoking hot grandma, go for it :devilish:

Going to make a quick edit here....

Last edited:

denmike92

Nov 20, 2019
It does "show, not tell" far better than the majority of AVN's. It really does a good job at hinting and foreshadowing its future plot lines, while so many other stories drop heavy exposition dumps. I'd put Shale Hill Secrets in that top tier that includes Eternum, City of Broken Dreamers, and Pale Carnations, amongst others. These stories all nail memorable, unique characterization while solidly weaving their plot twists and turns in a way that implicitly allows the player to think deeper than just the text on screen, although Shale Hill Secrets does feel more into the kinetic novel style than the aforementioned.

I suppose with Shale Hill Secrets I can see where some players are getting bored, as it takes a bit for the action and suspense to build along with the relationships of our main cast and can be pretty wordy. Personally, I was hooked from Chapter 1 and I appreciate each chapter adding a bit to the mystery and mystique of the main characters, particularly with Emily, Valerie, Leah, Haley, and Lidia's stories being especially connected to progressing the focal mystery. I think anyone who hasn't gotten to the later chapters is really missing out on a fresh experience.
You said it better than I would write it. So perhaps you should leave a review with a similar context so that people are not discourage on trying this AVN.

• Red Heart
Reactions: m3lee

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
It's free on you can go there and see Android is on v0.10.3.

There official

You will have to wait for the developer to update to Android, and since they have updated Android for all the previous Chapters.

This was a note about Android for Chapter 10 when it first released.

The Android version is coming soon, this week.

So, expect Android sometime within a week more or less ;)
Thanks for the heads up

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Does the cheat engine fix earlier unlock episode 11? It was meant to go up to 10.

Its been changed to a crack, very nice.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes