3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
on game screenshots what reads on screen isn't saved, for example on this alexis is talking about her next stream being in need of partner but text on screen isn't saved so shot could be from when she's talking about getting her parents removed from her naughty group.
Oh, okay. This is by design. I thought most players would be more interested in a "images only screenshot" than in a regular one including the GUI - that you can still do by yourself using your operating system, after all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there content with Emily in version 4.4?
dunno about sex but other yes.

Oh, okay. This is by design. I thought most players would be more interested in a "images only screenshot" than in a regular one including the GUI - that you can still do by yourself using your operating system, after all.
well can't post funny scenes w/o gui too.

on 1st (well 2nd actually) play i think i got alexis streaming scene before her parents being in wrong group scene but on 2nd (3rd) her scenes were parents-sex-3rd scene-

Reactions: Yanagi-san

dots

Aug 3, 2017
Installed version 4.4 and blocked it from going on internet (which it wanted). Started game and it crashed/locked my PC. Rebooted and tried again, same result. Deleted game and save folder in my user profile. Reinstalled and tried again with same result. One final delete and I'm outta here. (Win10, divX12).

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Installed version 4.4 and blocked it from going on internet (which it wanted). Started game and it crashed/locked my PC. Rebooted and tried again, same result. Deleted game and save folder in my user profile. Reinstalled and tried again with same result. One final delete and I'm outta here. (Win10, divX12).
How did you block it from connecting to the internet? It does connect to our server to check for script updates (so you get several types of fixes automatically) and to send some generic gameplay data to Google Analytics.

CPL_Jimmy

Feb 28, 2018
So, an error I have to point out... those little stickers that say "Warranty Void if Removed" were deemed to be unenforceable in the US back in the 80's. The 1975 Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act ruled that a company cannot simply state that because a customer opened a device that they broke it, the company must be able to prove how they broke it. The FTC has created guidelines for companies to follow under this Act. In point of fact, this act made simply placing these stickers onto devices to be illegal, and yes... these companies pay fines to the FTC for these violations, constantly.
Also, if the device is "old" as your friend/sister states then it wouldn't be under warranty anyways. Most computers come with a 1 year or shorter warranty.
And yes...within the wording of the warranty it usually had wording that makes it void if you make any alterations, however this is also not allowed under FTC guidelines and the company must prove how you broke it.
And finally.. yes the FTC is only in the US... in the EU a manufacturer must provide free repair or replacement of a defective product without limitation for a period of at least 2 years, if they cannot then they must offer a refund. Further, if they declare that you voided the warranty you can force them to refund you under the Sale of Goods Act.
My biggest point, your game may be set in a fictional land and not in the US, but it looks like the US, and any independent tech support, such as at your local college, would know that the sticker is illegal and unenforceable.

*Edit to add... a non-chargeable battery does NOT brick a computer, it simply turns a laptop into a desktop.

*2nd Edit... in the US it is illegal to handcuff a mute person. Like, it is so illegal that no matter what crime they committed they just got off free. That is because of the freedom of speech, a freedom which cannot be taken away until AFTER a judge has ruled and found you guilty. And by handcuffing a mute person, or a deaf person, you are taking away their freedom of speech unconstitutionally.

Last edited:

CPL_Jimmy

Feb 28, 2018
What Firewall? I use Norton, which auto-blocked the internet connection, but the game is still working. So maybe you got a bad download?

Reactions: dots

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, just finished it for the first time and gotta say: this is really good. I enjoyed playing it a lot. I already played Double Homework, not finished it, I guess I stopped it in chapter 11 or 12, I don't remember. About this one, I really liked it. These girls are great, so far, my favorite ones are Haley and Sam. Maggie is sweet and all, Lidia is a big mystery. Leah is great, and can't wait to see her more (spending time with MC). Emilly is pretty, but if she doesn't change her behavior towards MC, maybe I won't play her path. Val is awesome, another one I look forward to spend time with.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished all ep4 content yesterday and it took quite a long while, still good although "bit" shortening chars line of quest wouldn't hurt (when some1 starts playing this at 1.0 he will need at least a week to reach end of content).

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Just a quick question. Did the ending of the episode change from the last update or did the additional choices just make me have a different outcome? I restarted the episode and skipped a lot of the dialogue I had read already so maybe I missed something by accident. If anyone can let me know, I'd really appreciate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does the new update have any content with Valerie?
nope.

Just a quick question. Did the ending of the episode change from the last update or did the additional choices just make me have a different outcome? I restarted the episode and skipped a lot of the dialogue I had read already so maybe I missed something by accident. If anyone can let me know, I'd really appreciate it.
that depends on whose quest line you left last, if you finish bargirl 1st and dogwalker last then end of epi is doggirl etc. you get different outcomes only if you reject girl or don't tell her something.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
What a great game. I just finished chapter 2. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I sure wasn't expecting such a high quality experience.

The art, story, writing, interface, animation, and sound are all superb. I am surprised that this isn't rated higher. Very few games are this well put together. This is what I would expect from a VN on Steam that isn't in the adult category. I was surprised at the quality, to be honest.

With or without sex scenes this was worth my time. I enjoyed the interactions with Hank and Linus as much as with the women. This is one of those games where I hope Linus ends up with one of the girls that I don't choose as he seems like a good guy.

The writing is rock solid. The premise of the MC being mute works very well, and adds so much to the whole experience.

Once I finish chapter 4, I will post my own review. I hope the next 2 chapters are equally great, but I can't see why they wouldn't be.

I saw some complaints in the thread about the engine, but I thought the engine was great. Worked well for me. I rarely use "auto" but I suppose an auto function would be nice. If given the choice I prefer unique over an auto function, so that is minor. Playing this game felt very unique as I don't think I saw a single resource I have seen anywhere else. It felt like a game independent of the usual fare available on F95.

I can't think of a single thing to complain about. Bravo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricky | Love-Joint

dots

Aug 3, 2017
How did you block it from connecting to the internet? It does connect to our server to check for script updates (so you get several types of fixes automatically) and to send some generic gameplay data to Google Analytics.
I use Comodo firewall on the pc and blocked the program from making DNS lookup. It usually doesn’t cause any problems.

dots

Aug 3, 2017
What Firewall? I use Norton, which auto-blocked the internet connection, but the game is still working. So maybe you got a bad download?
Using Comodo as stated in other answer, and you have a valid point. I’ll try with a new download.
I was actually thinking it was strange to find a .zip beside the .exe in the main game folder. Is that meant to be there?

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes