3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Does the android version require any memory storage space (Like 5 or 10gb spare) as it won't install on my phone?

Also what engine is it running on if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: libertypics
Jan 8, 2021
Hiii i love your other two incest games they are both masterpieces can you please add more endings to this game at the end just before the end of the game 3 or 4 endings would be perfect and more decisions and dialogues

and i haven't played this game yet so i'm new does this game have a prologue because that's very important for a good game if not please add a prologue in next episdoe and later an epilogue

and can you please make 20 episodes that sounds a lot better than the number 19 :D <3

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Hello guys, we hope everyone is having a good start to the new year.

2022 is here and yet again it looks like Covid is not backing down, hitting us with a trilogy (20/21/22). After dodging this shit like ninjas, our team recently got hit by it. This thing is no joke and we have some struggles, but we are working towards getting better and dealing with it the best way possible.

Enough of the negative talk, let’s talk about the good stuff, right?

Various News:

Firstly, we are finally addressing something that some of you guys have been asking us for a while: a gallery screen to access the “special” scenes of the game. For sure, even before the next launch, we are planning to have an update to add this feature and collect feedback about it.

We are also preparing something very cool for the Platinum supporters, something we are very excited about! You know those image packs portraying “extra scenes” that you guys get every month? Well, they are getting an amazing upgrade.

They are going to be more than just images! We will be turning these bonus images into playable scenes with a lot of romance and passion. We are sure that this will make them way more interesting and exciting to see (and play!).

To take advantage of the content already produced, our team is already working on scripting these scenes and they are going to be available to you as soon as they are completed.

As we work coding and writing the texts from some previous scenes, we’re going to figure out the logistics to deliver the incoming playable scenes every month (since SHS releases aren’t monthly), and we’ll make a post in the future with more details once we’ve sorted out all the questions and final details.

On top of that, our Gold patrons are also going to be receiving some extra goods this year. Starting next month, you will get some bonus images from the Platinum bonus scenes. The idea is that every month you guys will receive around five CGs from the full pack to give you a little look at what the bonus scenes have to offer. We hope you guys like the news!

Shale Hill Secrets - Episode 5

We are working on the next episode of Shale Hill Secrets at full throttle the best we can given the current circumstances - and after the big fourth installment, things are getting hotter and hotter.

As our MC discovered, something big is going to happen at an upcoming Halloween party. The thing that he didn’t know is that he might now be the one with a target on his back. Maybe he ended up poking his nose in the business of people that are way more dangerous than he previously thought…

So, what is going to happen to our main character? And our friends, are they at risk too? We love hearing your theories and predictions, please feel free to post them in the comments below or over in #game-discussions channel on our !

All the best,
The Love-Joint Team.

Jan 8, 2021

Hello guys, we hope everyone is having a good start to the new year.

2022 is here and yet again it looks like Covid is not backing down, hitting us with a trilogy (20/21/22). After dodging this shit like ninjas, our team recently got hit by it. This thing is no joke and we have some struggles, but we are working towards getting better and dealing with it the best way possible.

Enough of the negative talk, let’s talk about the good stuff, right?

Various News:

Firstly, we are finally addressing something that some of you guys have been asking us for a while: a gallery screen to access the “special” scenes of the game. For sure, even before the next launch, we are planning to have an update to add this feature and collect feedback about it.

We are also preparing something very cool for the Platinum supporters, something we are very excited about! You know those image packs portraying “extra scenes” that you guys get every month? Well, they are getting an amazing upgrade.

They are going to be more than just images! We will be turning these bonus images into playable scenes with a lot of romance and passion. We are sure that this will make them way more interesting and exciting to see (and play!).

To take advantage of the content already produced, our team is already working on scripting these scenes and they are going to be available to you as soon as they are completed.

As we work coding and writing the texts from some previous scenes, we’re going to figure out the logistics to deliver the incoming playable scenes every month (since SHS releases aren’t monthly), and we’ll make a post in the future with more details once we’ve sorted out all the questions and final details.

On top of that, our Gold patrons are also going to be receiving some extra goods this year. Starting next month, you will get some bonus images from the Platinum bonus scenes. The idea is that every month you guys will receive around five CGs from the full pack to give you a little look at what the bonus scenes have to offer. We hope you guys like the news!

Shale Hill Secrets - Episode 5

We are working on the next episode of Shale Hill Secrets at full throttle the best we can given the current circumstances - and after the big fourth installment, things are getting hotter and hotter.

As our MC discovered, something big is going to happen at an upcoming Halloween party. The thing that he didn’t know is that he might now be the one with a target on his back. Maybe he ended up poking his nose in the business of people that are way more dangerous than he previously thought…

So, what is going to happen to our main character? And our friends, are they at risk too? We love hearing your theories and predictions, please feel free to post them in the comments below or over in #game-discussions channel on our !

All the best,
The Love-Joint Team.
Hi the patch will be released this month or later

Orphee

Nov 19, 2021
Hi Ricky, first of all I really like your game! From double homework to Shale Hill Secrets! Because I don't understand English, I have always used machine translation to play games, such as google. When playing games with Renpy engine, I can use tools to do batch text translation, but I don't know how to do batch text translation in this game. Is it possible to develop related functions in the future so that overseas users can better experience your What about games?

Last edited:
Reactions: qq877721644

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Hey guys,

Just a quick post to say that we’ll be spending a few more days polishing the planned ‘special scenes’ and ’platinum bonus scenes’ galleries to iron out a few details and make sure everything reaches our quality standard.

We hope to have the update with you guys by the middle of next week - we are excited for you all to try these new features and to get your feedback.

Have a fantastic weekend, and we’ll see you sometime in the week ahead for the update.
The Love-Joint Team

jsmith555

Aug 7, 2017
I know this question is going to make me the asshole, but I am genuinely curious and want to know. Now before everyone crucifies me, I have been on the patreon before, but my financial position is not such that I can always do that, and I do appreciate that the content does eventual get released for free. My puzzlement comes in the fact that I typically come to this website to pirate. Other games get leaked on here day of release all the time, even when those versions are supposed to just be for high level patrons. Why is this game an exception? What am I missing?

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
I know this question is going to make me the asshole, but I am genuinely curious and want to know. Now before everyone crucifies me, I have been on the patreon before, but my financial position is not such that I can always do that, and I do appreciate that the content does eventual get released for free. My puzzlement comes in the fact that I typically come to this website to pirate. Other games get leaked on here day of release all the time, even when those versions are supposed to just be for high level patrons. Why is this game an exception? What am I missing?
Afaik some games gets uploaded without its devs knowing about it, or they do know but they simply just don't care but that's rare. Some threads gets taken over by the devs themselves. And some are supervised by the devs, much like this one (scroll up and you'll find one of this game's dev replying to people), limiting the uploader to only release the public version.
Idk tho, someone will correct me surely.

Jan 8, 2021

Hey guys,

Just a quick post to say that we’ll be spending a few more days polishing the planned ‘special scenes’ and ’platinum bonus scenes’ galleries to iron out a few details and make sure everything reaches our quality standard.

We hope to have the update with you guys by the middle of next week - we are excited for you all to try these new features and to get your feedback.

Have a fantastic weekend, and we’ll see you sometime in the week ahead for the update.
The Love-Joint Team
Will episode 5 released this month? :(

Jan 8, 2021

Hey guys,

The Love-Joint Team
I love your picture ^-^)/<3

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1644822643260.png

Hey guys, hopefully everyone is keeping well!

We are happy to announce the gallery update for Shale Hill Secrets is here!

The scene gallery, which will enable you to quickly view specific you have unlocked during the game, is something that many of you have been requesting for a while. We are so happy to finally have this feature implemented. We have included a few separate options inside each scene, which will help you replay the scene in the way you wish to do so.

The Platinum bonus scene gallery is something we have also wanted to do for a while. Just clicking through photos is not the same, so we are finally happy to have the bonus scenes in engine with sound, transitions and more importantly: some text to give you the most immersive experience possible.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes