3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
not just launching, when it actually does launch, it randomly shuts down.... never had this issue before with any other update for this game. i used the Mega link
I had to open it 3 - 4 times then it ran normally. I think it was trying to connect to the internet to verify patreon status. But there is no any story update, see the changelog. Well there was Patreon login page open in my browser (might be due to accessing gallery)

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
jesus, is there any nudity in this game?
i know many of you can't wait for a chance to express how you do NOT wanna fuck before 375th updates and 10,234,2637 clicks but not me. 27 screenshots of chores, shopping and the "shy" pose would hardly get me going. so, before you start screaming at me - just a simple question - what % of all renders are nude or fucking? TY!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
download link that isn't broken or trash please
I had to open it 3 - 4 times then it ran normally. I think it was trying to connect to the internet to verify patreon status. But there is no any story update, see the changelog. Well there was Patreon login page open in my browser (might be due to accessing gallery)
anyone else having issues launching the game??
i just replayed, episode 1,2 and 3 without any problems. (MEGA link)

Update
and skipped through episode 4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

santicks

Oct 20, 2018

Update
yeah, I previously downloaded the mega and couldn't get the game to launch. Tried deleting and reinstalling and still can't game to launch. The content of the game isn't the problem, it's the initial launching of the game when we click the exe. file

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BaasB

DES818

Mar 7, 2020

Update

Update
and skipped through episode
yeah, I previously downloaded the mega and couldn't get the game to launch. Tried deleting and reinstalling and still can't game to launch. The content of the game isn't the problem, it's the initial launching of the game when we click the exe. file
same mine gets decrypt error at 99% not the first time ether. mega been bad for while. i usually look for it in itch.io since their links better but this game not their

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes