3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
im confused i apparantly went through ep 1 but then when i go to ep 2 i can only start a "new game" so none of your choices matter?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hello! The customization is still bugged for 2 and 3. for 2, not that much. But for 3 it still calls her "friend"

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
im confused i apparantly went through ep 1 but then when i go to ep 2 i can only start a "new game" so none of your choices matter?
The choices you saved in EP 1 will be remembered. The "New Game" is for separate saves per episode. It also helps so you will be able to tell which was the save for ep 1 etc. But pressing "new Game" won't mess up your progress and the events will rely on your choices on prev episode

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
The choices you saved in EP 1 will be remembered. The "New Game" is for separate saves per episode. It also helps so you will be able to tell which was the save for ep 1 etc. But pressing "new Game" won't mess up your progress and the events will rely on your choices on prev episode
ok thanks

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
I think I'll change the "New game" to "Play episode" or something like that to avoid this kind of confusion.

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
question.
1; Can you miss anything? like if i make a wrong choice not the kind "wanna do it or leave"
2; is there a Walkthrough

btw love the game

Reactions: Punto

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
question.
1; Can you miss anything? like if i make a wrong choice not the kind "wanna do it or leave"
2; is there a Walkthrough

btw love the game
1. yes you can miss things if you make wrong choice BUT
1.1. choices regarding important choices are obvious
2. no wt or wt-mod

• Sad
Reactions: Punto

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
So just came back to this game after a little hiatus, and looking at the Galley, I noticed that the second scene (from episode 3) was locked. Not sure if I saw it and it just didn't unlock, or if I missed it, so could someone tell me WHO the scene featured?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So just came back to this game after a little hiatus, and looking at the Galley, I noticed that the second scene (from episode 3) was locked. Not sure if I saw it and it just didn't unlock, or if I missed it, so could someone tell me WHO the scene featured?
that was 1st sexscene this game has.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well 1st sexscene AFTER mc started using that spyware. scene you are missing is that mc fucks 1 girl who is just after casual sex in bar's bathroom and he found out about her being in need of good fuck via that spyware.

happy replaying if you want to see that scene.

Reactions: IronRiver

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
well 1st sexscene AFTER mc started using that spyware. scene you are missing is that mc fucks 1 girl who is just after casual sex in bar's bathroom and he found out about her being in need of good fuck via that spyware.

happy replaying if you want to see that scene.
Okay, I do have a save just before that scene, and I did see it. Wonder why it isn't unlocked in the gallery.

monte91

May 6, 2017
i noticed the game_progress.dat doesn't have the new scene variables in it, will that be fixed? My gallery is missing scenes cause of it.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes