3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks, but does not work (for me).
The ZIP is broken, if I now try to start the game, it does not start at all.
1st check that av etc isn't blocking game and also do you have 0.4.6 or earlier installed?

User11052021

May 11, 2021
1st check that av etc isn't blocking game and also do you have 0.4.6 or earlier installed?
I have 0.4.6.
This is the error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After that I can only choose abort.

I'm pretty sure that the patch is causing this issue, as he ZIP file is broken.

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Game crashes within a few screens after start. Tried to play three times; three crashes. While I'm sure it's a typical high-quality Love-Joint experience, there are too many good games out there for me to waste my time trying to get this one to run on my system (which more than meets the stated minimum requirements, by the way).

Only mentioning in order to try and help the dev. I doubt I'm the only one who's going to give this one a pass because of its issues.

JD

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Is it just me or the game has become incredibly boring this update after waiting for so long you even forget whats going on.

Also cant even open up the game at times

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Game crashes within a few screens after start. Tried to play three times; three crashes. While I'm sure it's a typical high-quality Love-Joint experience, there are too many good games out there for me to waste my time trying to get this one to run on my system (which more than meets the stated minimum requirements, by the way).

Only mentioning in order to try and help the dev. I doubt I'm the only one who's going to give this one a pass because of its issues.

JD
The patch was specifically created to be applied to v0.4.6 but IDK if the latest update I sent to MEGA got corrupted. Very weird.
In any case I've created a new patch including more files (meaning it should work in older builds of the game).
If anyone .
It also address the issue of Gallery items not being properly unlocked.

User11052021

May 11, 2021
The patch was specifically created to be applied to v0.4.6 but IDK if the latest update I sent to MEGA got corrupted. Very weird.
In any case I've created a new patch including more files (meaning it should work in older builds of the game).
If anyone is having issues please try it.
It also address the issue of Gallery items not being properly unlocked.
It looks like this one is working.
Thanks!

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
bizar... update still shows the episode 4 and the photo with the red letters "Target" written on it as last scene... just like it ended at the previous release... seems this update didn't add any new content other than a platinum thingy behind a pay-wall. Is fine by me but then leaves the question what's the point of posting an update here if new content is only available to patrons...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bizar... update still shows the episode 4 and the photo with the red letters "Target" written on it as last scene... just like it ended at the previous release... seems this update didn't add any new content other than a platinum thingy behind a pay-wall. Is fine by me but then leaves the question what's the point of posting an update here if it new content is only available to patrons...
just bugfixes and plat updates no story continuing.

How extract the text for translate this game?
not easily but you can try contacting devs and ask if interested on translation, italian translation was stopped early as you can see.

Reactions: FaceCrap

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
How extract the text for translate this game?
In the game folder are several subfolders (e.g. the data\ch4\code and the UI subfolders) which contain json files with strings which you could try...
the existing translation from the OP may provide info how to add translations, otherwise the dev will likely be your source for information

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
How do you unlock the scenes on the gallery
You have to play throughout the whole game unfortunately. Nobody's made a mod yet (afaik) since LJ kinda has their own engine or whatever you call it. The only other way that I know is use cheats but that's patreon only stuff, it'll never get posted here tho since Love-Joint monitors this thread.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
You have to play throughout the whole game unfortunately. Nobody's made a mod yet (afaik) since LJ kinda has their own engine or whatever you call it. The only other way that I know is use cheats but that's patreon only stuff, it'll never get posted here tho since Love-Joint monitors this thread.
they are present here but they can't "monitor" the thread or ban people or erase stuff themselves. If they could,the game itself wouldnt be leaked,or rather,they would delete it.

Reactions: FrosttWinters

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
update is released for free after some time and as long as leaking patreon versions doesn't get out of hand they prolly don't take action aka adding more drm.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes