3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Does the "camera follow cursor" option have any effect on gameplay? It's a bit trippy having it turned on, but will keeping it turned off negatively impact anything? If it doesn't have any purpose, why is it there in the first place?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does the "camera follow cursor" option have any effect on gameplay? It's a bit trippy having it turned on, but will keeping it turned off negatively impact anything? If it doesn't have any purpose, why is it there in the first place?
to have look around but no purpose atm.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
It's just a subtle visual effect Palmer liked. As you move the mouse on the screen, the game camera slightly interacts with the cursor and moves as well.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Looks like this will be last update, we will see for the foreseeable future, episode 5 is Locked behind a Patreon login.

CGs - - -

I already ask someone to convert this to a Renpy engine (Fanmade).
He said this will take a few weeks/months, (side project).

Last edited:

Buki

May 6, 2017
Looks like this will be last update, we will see for the foreseeable future, episode 5 is Locked behind a Patreon login.

CGs - WORKUPLOAD - -

I already ask someone to convert this to a Renpy engine (Fanmade).
He said this will take a few weeks/months, (side project).
Good news, at least it will be possible to do a translation of this game without the hassle of fixing the win file. Thank you very much for this! Every update, they edit a lot of files and have to ask for help from the programmer.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Is there a chance to find Sam's phone before she replaces it? Or at least that being what she said???
EDIT:: Nevermind, its story played like that...
EDIT2::
I am wondering though. Are we allowed to have all the cake and eat it too? I mean, So far it doesn't look like theres MC getting cold feet with his actions, but will it come back to bite in the future???

Last edited:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Soooo, is there anything new between v0.4.4 and V0.4.6 ?????

Because when a started from my last save, i had nothing new to play, it just ended at what i ended at v0.4.4 when i saved

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Soooo, is there anything new between v0.4.4 and V0.4.6 ?????

Because when a started from my last save, i had nothing new to play, it just ended at what i ended at v0.4.4 when i saved
bugfixes.

Mar 15, 2021
Soooo, just wanted to state my opinion here, I think these platinum bonus scenes shouldn't have characters that were not seen in game yet ( you know what I mean) because it breaks the immersion, you should see a scene of Leah on the main story before adding her to a platinum scene, I don't intend to see this platinum scene anyways but that's what I think, so I really hope we see a scene of her next update to compensate for this bonus scene, and if these platinum bonus scenes were animated like the ones in the game people would be more interested in becoming a Platinum sub.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Soooo, just wanted to state my opinion here, I think these platinum bonus scenes shouldn't have characters that were not seen in game yet ( you know what I mean) because it breaks the immersion, you should see a scene of Leah on the main story before adding her to a platinum scene, I don't intend to see this platinum scene anyways but that's what I think, so I really hope we see a scene of her next update to compensate for this bonus scene, and if these platinum bonus scenes were animated like the ones in the game people would be more interested in becoming a Platinum sub.
Thanks for your feedback. This bonus scene is kind of different and you'd understand what I mean if you play it... I don't wanna spoil it, though.

Having animations in the bonus scenes would be gold for sure! We don't have the manpower to make it happen just yet, though. Maybe at some point in the future (or if science discover a way of us surviving without any sleep :ROFLMAO:).

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes