3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well prev. versions didn't lack content (besides 2 maybe 3 sexscenes more wouldn't have hurt).

Reactions: FrosttWinters

sunnyborn

Dec 7, 2019
So... any suggest when this game release on steam ? i'll paid... cuz i have payment issue so i cant become patron

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So... any suggest when this game release on steam ? i'll paid... cuz i have payment issue so i cant become patron
when ready and since steam has started top reject some adultgames maybe never.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
when ready and since steam has started top reject some adultgames maybe never.
Do you know what adult games has been rejected lately? Last time I checked they were picky about characters not looking old enough or anything with school setup.
However you have a point that "never" is also a possibility depending on the reviewer...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Do you know what adult games has been rejected lately? Last time I checked they were picky about characters not looking old enough or anything with school setup.
However you have a point that "never" is also a possibility depending on the reviewer...
I know that A Petal Among Thorns by Lockheart was rejected

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Ok so I've started and finished this game to the last free update (I'm student and poor..) and it was really good.
Interesting protagonist, story could be too, I will see with next updates.

I do love the chara-design, it's pretty unique.
For the girls I root for Valerie and Emily. Valerie is like wow o_O . And Emily is the prettiest and I like her position in the story. I think she could have the most interesting development.
Rachel was my favorite in DH before I dropped it (because I lost my save, and don't have the faith to restart chapter by chapter with those loadings) and I guess I have something for the exs in your projects.

Maggie is so cute though and Haley is pretty cool too.
I do like Sam, less than those 4 I think, but not that much from Maggie/Haley.
Not a big fan of Leah as LI. I think she is good as a friend, probably the character I like the less and I am not surprise if I'm alone.

Hype for episode 5, the cliff' was good. I don't really know how it works for you that time "patreon only" to free.

By the way, regarding to manage different routes, I'm planning a "profiles" system that will make this way easier. Say the current data will be named "Default", and you'll be able to create custom named profiles for your saves and progress, meaning you can have a profile called "Leah" and other called "Emily" and the progress and saves of each one will be completely separated. I don't think this will be available for Episode 3 (which is almost done), but I'll try to get it ready for Episode 4 (in which some of the different paths will start to trigger) or as a future patch for Episode 3.
Is it still relevant ?

MelonMusk

Aug 2, 2017
How many episodes is the game to have (i saw that episode 6 is in development) ? I saw on steam that will only have until epi 4 then others will be like dlc?
Other games form this devs had like 18-19 episodes + epilogues so I would expect that amount of chapters

KokoroILY

Apr 25, 2022
Valerie reminds me of some actress, but i can't tell for sure who. Btw she is the best girl, literally on my knees praying for more interactions/content with her

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Valerie reminds me of some actress, but i can't tell for sure who. Btw she is the best girl, literally on my knees praying for more interactions/content with her
After seeing this post earlier, I turned on the tube for a little mindlessness and saw a rerun of The Mentalist and saw the actress you might be thinking of: Emmanuelle Chriqui. What do you think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KokoroILY

Apr 25, 2022
After seeing this post earlier, I turned on the tube for a little mindlessness and saw a rerun of The Mentalist and saw the actress you might be thinking of: Emmanuelle Chriqui. What do you think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, not her, I don't even think I've watched a movie with her, but tbh I see a slight resemblance

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes