3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
The .dat files are just images compressed as a zlib stream. Here are the extracted Episode 6 CGs.
I was wondering the other day how long it was going to take for someone to figure it out since it is so obvious lol
Btw, the main reason for the change was to get the files a bit smaller since the project is growing fast in size.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Hi Love-Joint. Just want to inform you guys of a possible bug I've found. The party doesn't get restarted if you go back and load a save file choosing who you pick to go with. Meaning if I picked Haley and went to "phase 2" of the party, when I load the game and pick Sam to go with instead, the 1st part of the party gives me 6-7 options instead of the initial 3. It continues from when I had Haley as my partner. I had to close and restart the game to reset it. Not sure if I'm making sense. Would love to give more details if you guys need.

Also,it's killing the OCD part of me that I don't have previously seen scenes unlocked. Anything you guys could do about that?

Absolutely loving the game btw!

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Hi Love-Joint. Just want to inform you guys of a possible bug I've found. The party doesn't get restarted if you go back and load a save file choosing who you pick to go with. Meaning if I picked Haley and went to "phase 2" of the party, when I load the game and pick Sam to go with instead, the 1st part of the party gives me 6-7 options instead of the initial 3. It continues from when I had Haley as my partner. I had to close and restart the game to reset it. Not sure if I'm making sense. Would love to give more details if you guys need.

Also,it's killing the OCD part of me that I don't have previously seen scenes unlocked. Anything you guys could do about that?

Absolutely loving the game btw!
Hi there! Thanks for the bug report. I tried to reproduce the issue following your instructions but I couldn't. What version are you playing? I haven't tested yet, but I believe the cracked version shared here could lead to weird bugs like that since the game_progress.dat is nuked.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Hi there! Thanks for the bug report. I tried to reproduce the issue following your instructions but I couldn't. What version are you playing? I haven't tested yet, but I believe the cracked version shared here could lead to weird bugs like that since the game_progress.dat is nuked.
I'm playing the vers shared here, which is 0.6.2 if I'm correct. Ahh, I guess bugs from the crack does makes sense. Thanks for the follow up anyway!

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
i would have renewed my plat pledge when i took a look at the cgs but no valerie content this update. sadge

but i know that devs are doing this probably for character development

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
i would have renewed my plat pledge when i took a look at the cgs but no valerie content this update. sadge

but i know that devs are doing this probably for character development
in due time, brother

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Why is there 2 win versions with different version numbers and what does 'cracked' mean?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Why is there 2 win versions with different version numbers and what does 'cracked' mean?
last version with out the patreon login.
Win (v0.5.1): - MEGA - -

Latest version with the patreon login by-passed.
Win (v0.6.2 Cracked): - - *

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Reactions: VVAR666 and Krull

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
last version with out the patreon login.
Win (v0.5.1): - MEGA - -

Latest version with the patreon login by-passed.
Win (v0.6.2 Cracked): - - *

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
OK thanks, any chance of getting a mega dl option?

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes